Thursday, March 22, 2012

Roxie Sakura, an Earth Goddess Diva

This beautiful woman singing below is Roxie Sakura.



I've had the pleasure of meeting her face to face for the first time Last friday night at the GOOD HURT nightclub, when she and her band THE KI rocked the house!

I first met her on Facebook last November, when she and her friend Rachel Lynn was helping organizing a walk for the homeless in L.A.

Unfourtanetly, I wasn't able to attend the walk, but I posted about it on my blog, and over the next few months since then, we sent a few messages back and forth to each other, and then a couple of weeks ago, she invited me to this concert she did at the Good Hurt.

And I'm so glad I went! She and her Band THE KI performed some amazing songs, most of which were brand new songs that they didn't play before. And Like the band's namesake, there was some wonderful, powerful KI flowing throughout that nightclub. KI that I took with me for the rest of the night... In short, Roxie and THE KI's performance was definetely worth the 2 and a half hour bus ride it took me to get out there.

Now, if you want to know more about Roxie Sakura and the KI, then go to her website at www.roxiesakura.com. And if you have an oppurtunity to go to one of her performances, TAKE THAT OPPURTUNITY. I promise you, it will be a night to remember.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for such lovely comments.
    It was a pleasure to finally meet you!

    ReplyDelete