Sunday, January 30, 2011

Well, Welcome to MSN TV!

Well, it looks like I can post on my MSN TV! My computer broke down about 7 days ago, and being unemployed, it looked likethis blog would be out of commision for a while.But, thanks to my MSN TV 2 device, it seems I can still work on the blog.

But what I can't do, is look at my blog. It seems that while I can still connect to the Internet, this device is not advanced enough to look at any of the more social networks. I can hardly view my facebook page, and I can't look at my My Space page AT ALL. Although I gotta say, I'm not really missing it.

But I DO miss my computer. My computer was my way of looking at the big, grand world around us. And the fact that I have to wait maybe 2 months to be able to save up the money to get a new one just shows me once again, for the upteenth time that being unemployed SUCKS ASS.

Well, enough of this ranting. I'll have to go to the library computer this Tuesday to see how this blog post turns out...

No comments:

Post a Comment