Thursday, July 14, 2011

MY WEEKEND STARTS TODAY!!!

I just got back from the Art Walk in Downtown L.A., and I had a blast! For those of you that don't know what the Art walk is, just look at the video and links I posted down below:



Dowotownartwalk.org

Downtown Art Walk Facebook Page

met some wonderful people, saw some wild and crazy things, ate a very tasty, yet overpriced peice of pizza, and checked out a few good music performances. But by far, the best performance I heard tonight was from Danni El.


Danni El and her partner Christopher Bear were out there playing powerful, soulful music that I could feel in the most inner core of my being. Especially the first song she sang. I wish I had a flipcam or something to record them with that I could upload to You Tube or something, but you'll have to settle for this video of them in action:



I promise you, That video is just a SMALL taste of what they can do.

Anyway, the art walk was great, and I'm gonna go next time, come hell or high water.


So I wonder, What the F**k am I gonna do Tomorrow!?

No comments:

Post a Comment