Wednesday, August 19, 2015

R.I.P. Yvonne Craig, aka Batgirl

Yvonne Craig, best known for her role as Batgirl on the 1960s "Batman" TV series, has passed away.

Craig died at her home in Pacific Palisades, Calif., Monday night after battling breast cancer, her family said in a statement.

Craig had a long and illustrious career that began as the youngest member of a ballet company. Here she is, in various roles she has played in her career. Please check out her official web site, Yvonnecraig.com, for more about her and her career.



And here she is, in her best known role, as the one and only Batgirl... Well, she may not have been the only Batgirl, but she was the 1st, and in my opinion, the best.



She is survived by her husband, Kenneth Aldrich, her sister Meridel Carson and nephews Christopher and Todd Carson.

16 comments:

  1. antares-autotune-pro-crackwebsiteSuch a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m so happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is very interesting, You’re an overly skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look ahead to in the hunt for more of your magnificent post. Additionally, I’ve shared your website in my social networks.proshow producer farooqpc

    ReplyDelete

  3. Such a nice and helpful piece of information. I’m so happy that you shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thanks for sharing. This website

    ReplyDelete


  4. Thanks for this post, I really found this very helpful. And blog about best time to post on cuber law is very useful. easeus-partition-master-crack-license-code

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills which are quite beneficial for me. virtual-dj-pro-crack

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such great information, I highly appreciate your hard-working skills which are quite beneficial for me. spotify-premium-crack

    ReplyDelete
  7. GraphPad Prism Crack
    ProCrackerz
    This software is very helpful for as, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete