Monday, July 25, 2016

GOOD MORNING, FAMILY!!!


Good Morning Fam, I thought that before starting my day and going to work, I'd show you this video I found on facebook, of van jones dropping some knowledge on some young intervewers from Info Wars.

I hope y'all enjoy it. Some young right-wingers tried to ambush me with video cameras and "gotcha" questions. But I think I turned the tables on them pretty well. I explained to them why Donald Trump is WORSE than a racist. And now this video is going viral on the right! Check it out.
https://youtu.be/fO-0i6jWe1U




Published on Jul 20, 2016
Legendary Carl the Cuck Slayer Owen Shroyer, engages democratic operative and CNN pun dent Van Jones in heated street debate
Category
People & Blogs
License
Standard YouTube License
Created using
YouTube Capture



No comments:

Post a Comment