Sunday, February 26, 2012

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!


Well, I'm having a hell of a weekend right now!!! I went out to Venice ad Santa Monica Yesterday. I didn't see Naia Kete sing, but something better happened to me... I ran into my dear friend Danni El!



She was playing entertainment at a bridal shower in Vardo, when I went there for lunch. Well, I had a great lunch, and spent a little time listening to some of Danni's beautiful tunes. I would have liked to stay a bit longer with Danni, Barbora, and my other friends at Vardo, but they were really busy, and besides, it does take a couple of hours to get home from out there.

But... I did have time to stop by another friend's workplace to console and cheer her up, because she's been really depressed lately. You see, that's the thing about Danni. Every time I spend a little time with her, the world becomes a better place for the rest of the day, and I just gotta spread the love.

Anyway, That was my Saturday... let's see what I can get into today.

When you make it a strong habit not to take anything personally, you avoid many upsets in your life. Your anger, jealousy, and envy will disappear, and even your sadness will simply disappear if you don't take anything personally.
~don Miguel Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment