Saturday, February 25, 2012

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!


It's Saturday!!! Today I plan on going to Venice Beach and Santa Monica... I hope I see Naia Kete and her band out on the promenade! Now I wrote about her and her band before, but In case You don't read this blog, Naia Kete is a phenominal singer and musician that I stop to listen to whenever I go out to Santa Monica. Right now, she's on this show called, "The Voice", though I can't tell you much about it since I don't watch T.V. But click HERE to watch a interview she did for the show.

Here's a little taste of what she can do:



And here's my favorite song of hers...



Anyway, I hope I see her out there... And I hope everyone has a great weekend.



Healing is on the way, and it's just a matter of time before things will be better for you.
~don Miguel Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment