Sunday, May 8, 2011

IT'S MOTHER'S DAY!!!

Although my Mother has passed and won't read this, I want the world to know that I love you very much and thank you for everything that you ever had given me, including the priceless gift, life.

These videos I found on Youtube, is for all the mothers and expecting mothers out there on FB. To the whole world, you may only be one person, but to one person, you may be the whole world.



I sent this particular video to a friend of mine named Sandy last year and she loved it... and I think it would have been perfect for my mom too, except for the fact that she didn't speak spanish...



Mother's Day Quotes(from 123holiday.com)

"Who ran to help be when I fell,
And would some pretty story tell,
Or kiss the place to make it well?
My Mother."

-Ann Taylor
"Youth fades; love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; A mother's secret hope outlives them all."

-Oliver Wendell Holmes
"Who is getting more pleasure from this rocking, the baby or me?

-Nancy Thayer
"Mama exhorted her children at every opportunity to 'jump at de sun.' We might not land on the sun, but at least we would get off the ground."

-Zora Neale Hurston
"Of all the rights of women, the greatest is to be a mother."

-Lin Yutang
"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life."

-Abraham Lincoln
"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother."

-Author Unknown
"Making the decision to have a child-it's momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body."

-Elizabeth Stone
"Is my mother my friend? I would have to say, first of all she is my Mother, with a capital 'M'; she's something sacred to me. I love her dearly...yes, she is also a good friend, someone I can talk openly with if I want to."

-Sophia Loren
"My mother was the most beautiful woman I ever saw. All I am I owe to my mother. I attribute all my success in life to the moral, intellectual and physical education I received from her."

-George Washington
"Nobody knows of the work it makes
To keep the home together.
Nobody knows of the steps it takes,
Nobody knows-but Mother."

-Anonymous


HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment