Sunday, May 22, 2011

OH SHIT! IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(part 2)

O.K., it's after the rapture... or is it?



Well, I said that I would welcome it if the end of the world was to happen. The reason is because whenever something ends, Something else (hopefully better) begins. To me, Death is not an end... well, it is an end, but also the start of something else, like a transition. So, if the entire world as we know it was to end yesterday, to me, that would mean the beginning of a brand new world. A better world. I live to see such a day.

So, How did I spend my "Last Day" yesterday? I had lunch in the city of Hawthorn with a beautful woman, then I gave her a hug, a kiss, and I gave her ass a nice squezze, then I went out to hollywood, sent god my prayers, and got 3 great hugs from a beautiful musician. And when I got back to carson, I bought some gummy bears from a beautiful cashier who to my surprise, had the nicest pair of legs I've seen in a LONG time. I got no hug from her, but I did give her a cookie. And just before I went home, I bought a smoothie from a very beautiful buisness woman. In short, I HAD A HELL OF A DAY!!!

There's only one thing about yesterday I'm not happy about.

It's not something that happened, but something that didn't happen. I ran across this video on You Tube today...



NOW WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T I THINK OF THAT?!


Oh well. now for the first day of the rest of our lives...

No comments:

Post a Comment