Friday, June 3, 2011

I'M A LITTLE PISSED...

Last night, I went to downtown L.A. to see Danni El perform at the Mezz Bar, which is in the Alexandria Hotel. But, when I got there, the security guard at the Hotel kept telling me the Mezz Bar was closed, and eventually, I was turned away. Now mind you, I rode my bike, and took 2 trains 13 miles to get there. I told the security guard at the hotel that there was supposed to be an event there around 9:30. But he kept telling me the bar was closed, the people in there was just rehearsing, there will be an event tomorrow, etc. until I got turned away. You can imagine how pissed I was on the long journey home, made all the more longer by the fact that when I got to the blue line, the train operator decided they needed to wait almost a half an hour to leave the station, during which time the train filled up with assholes. It took all I had not to go off on somebody. and the worst part of the ride was that when I finally get to my stop, and all those assholes got off at the same stop! every single one of them! Man, it was a long ride.

But that wasn't what pissed me of. What pissed me off was that when I got home and checked out The Mezz Bar page on facebook, and Danni El's Music page, and found out that she DID have a show at the Mezz Bar last night... which means that I should have just gave that fucking security guard the bird, went upstairs, and had a good time. Well, THE NEXT TIME SHE PLAYS A GIG THERE, THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M GOING TO DO!

For me, last night was a dissapointing night on many levels... I can only hope that my weekend is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment