Monday, August 29, 2011

DEAR DIARY...

So, how was my weekend?

Well, it was AWESOME!!! I'm not one for beating around the bush, so I'm gonna keep this simple. On Saturday, I went all over L.A. I went to Hollywood Blvd. and did what I had to do, and from there, I went down to Venice Beach. I walked the boardwalk, met some oh, let's just say "interesting" people, and ate a little bit before heading back home. All in all, I had a fun day... but it was NOTHING compared to how my Sunday went.

I'm not gonna bore you any details about what I did on Sunday Morning. That evening though, I went out to Room 5 to listen to 5 of the best musicians I ever heard in my life! The show was put on by the beautiful, and very talented RACHEL LYNN SEBASTIAN, who was as great a hostess as she was a performer. Now actually, there were 6 performers that night, but I had to leave a little early to catch my last bus home, so I didn't get to hear the last guy CAZZ perform. And I'm still kicking myself for not hanging around, but I wasn't about to be stuck 23 miles from my home all night... not even for this event.

Now I DO have to give a shout out to the Beautiful and Talented DANNI EL, the lady I went out to see perform. This is one of her last shows for a while, and I feel priviledged to have FINALLY made it out to one of her shows. It was a total HONOR to be there with her and the other performers, and I hope she returns to the stage soon.

WELL, THAT WAS MY WEEKEND... I WONDER WHAT MONDAY - FRIDAY HAS IN STORE FOR ME...

No comments:

Post a Comment