Sunday, August 7, 2011

Sunday School Story

Yesterday, thousands gathered in Houston Texas for a day of prayer and fasting at a christian revival event organized by Texas Governor Rick Perry. Now personally, I think that if people believe that praying for God to come down and solve their problems for them is going to actually help them, then they can knock themselves out. But I thought it was unconstitutional for the government to endorse such events, but... well, whatever.

Anyway, here's some links to the website, and a video and news story promoting the event below:


Texas National Day of Prayer .org

Prayer day as Texas governor preps presidential bid - Yahoo! News



Now when I first posted this, I wasn't going to put in this part, but I think it would be irresponsible not to point out the fact that while this event has it's supporters, it also has it's detractors. below is my favorite video opposing this event from You Tube



And also, Check out this video:
THE TEXAS PRAYER MASSACRE

No comments:

Post a Comment