Sunday, January 1, 2012

IT'S 2012 BITCHES!!!!!!!!



Well, it's that time of year again, when the holidays are over, and things go back to normal (that is, AFTER most of us get over our hangovers), and we come up with resolutions that we forget after a few months. Me, I only got two.

First, I'm gonna get from my current weight of 270 lbs. to within my ideal weight of between 130lbs. to 180lbs. by March 21st (The first day of spring), and keep it like that for at least the rest of the year.

Second, I'm gonna write more on this blog. Today is the 1st year anniversary of this blog.I first created it because I wanted to work on my writing skills, and be able to express my thoughts. This is my journal, after all. But I ended up posted mostly videos, and things other people wrote. I'm still gonna keep on doing that, but I'm gonna write more.

However, this isn't just ANY old year, it's 2012!!! This is the year when many special things are supposed to happen.

This is also the year when the mayan calendar is supposed to end, signaling Doomsday, etc. Although, I would NOT be suprised if what really happened is something like this:



Well whether anything special happens or not, I just hope that it turns out to be a great year.



Youth is when you're allowed to stay up late on New Year's Eve. Middle age is when you're forced to. ~Bill Vaughn


An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves. ~Bill Vaughan


Be always at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let each new year find you a better man. ~Benjamin Franklin

No comments:

Post a Comment