Wednesday, March 6, 2013

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!




Time is my friend.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

I Pledge Allegiance to Divine Source, The Only Power and Presence There Is.

One People, Emanations of Divine Love. One Voice, United We Stand.

Life flows unhindered in, as and through me, because I NOW practice Harmony, Peace and Love. Acceptance and Allowing invites manifestation into outward Form. Divine Source only says, “Yes, to my requests”.

Wealth, Health, Wisdom and Well-Being have already been given to me. I ask to be an empty cup, knowing that I Am continuously filled. All are my Brothers and Sisters - I stand for those that don’t know this yet asking, “Divine Love, please forgive us, for we know not how we limit You”.

My Beingness is made in the Image and Likeness of Divine Love. I turn inward, to know myself as The Silence, which enables me to live as The Christ in the flesh. The Door is always open, I enter NOW. I dwell in the Secret Place, NOW.

Welcome back Home, My Love.
~ JOIN HUMANITY'S TEAM






Those of us who are on a "spiritual path" often talk about suppressing the ego, defeating the ego, etc. But what is the ego? What is our "Higher Mind" that we are trying to get to? Well, this video from David Jordan, the creator of SPIRIT SCIENCE, attempts to answer those questions.

And I, for one, thinks he does a pretty good job at that.



VIDEO DESCRIPTION FROM YOU TUBE:

Published on Mar 4, 2013
What are these bizarre and estranged things we call the higher mind and the ego, and can we talk about it in a way that actually makes sense, rather than some airy-fairy nonsense?

Btw, i like asking questions too, so here are some questions for you -
1 - Who are you?
2 - What do you hope to get out of these videos?
3 - How can I help you get it?

Special thanks to Patty Yuniverse for sharing the same frustration as me, and turning it into lols!
Shit New Age Girls Say: http://youtube.com/watch?v=iOavbyDKSi0

An amazing article Ray wrote about Questions: http://raykamille.com/evolution-of-ze...
Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License


You may have heard him talk a little about it in the first part of the video, but Jordan is part of this program called PANIC TO FREEDOM, which is a program designed to do just that: take us from our lives of anxiety, and worry, to leading lives of freedom. If you want to know more about it, click HERE.

“Nobody sees anybody truly but all through the flaws of their own egos. That is the way we all see ...each other in life. Vanity, fear, desire, competition-- all such distortions within our own egos-- condition our vision of those in relation to us. Add to those distortions to our own egos the corresponding distortions in the egos of others, and you see how cloudy the glass must become through which we look at each other. That's how it is in all living relationships except when there is that rare case of two people who love intensely enough to burn through all those layers of opacity and see each other's naked hearts.” ― Tennessee Williams



O.K., now let's start our day with this poem by Gina Loring called "Universal Breath," an original poem she wrote for Metro. A Metro rider herself, Loring's poem gives us a vision of the everyday dynamics of LA County's public transportation experience. "Universal Breath" is a celebration of LA's world renowned culture and how public transportation knits this diversity together.

As a Metro rider myself, I am deeply moved by her words...

CLICK HERE TO WATCH





And now, before I go, I got a special little message for DANNI EL.



Danni, I just want you to know that you're always in my thoughts and prayers, and I miss you very much.

Here she is, performing my most favorite song ever, COLORES...



And Danni, I take a part of you wherever I go...







Love coming out of you is the only way to be happy.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment