Friday, October 19, 2012

Another message to Danni El


Wassup!!!

Autumn is my least favorite season, but has always been the time of year when the best things seem to happen, things that make Autumn a special season. From my birthday, which is on the official last day of summer, to Halloween, to el Dia de los Muertos, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, and the Holiday season, (which starts off the winter season, actually).

And now this year, An amazing thing has happened, Another reason to make Autumn a special time of season, has taken place. Well, for me anyway. So, What Happened? Well, a woman has come back to L.A. A very, special woman.



This beautiful woman is Danni El.





If you read this blog, then you know who she is. If not, use the search engine on this blog.

Anyway, last April, She went to Florida, where she's from and stayed there for a few months, doing what she loves, and being the special, beautiful soul that she is.


Anyway, now she's back in L.A., and now that she's back, I have a little message for her. Well, here it is.


My Dearest Danni,

like I wrote above, Autumn is my least favorite season, but has always been the time of year when the best things happen. Welcome back to L.A., Danni!!!

I didn't post anything about the last 2 nights I saw you, because frankly, I couldn't bring myself to.

But I should have. Those were magickal nights, weren't they? I still remember them like they happened last night.

I remember your going away party. I remember the food, the dancing, the songs that you, Alejandro, JD, and others played:



And of course, the highlight of the night for me was when I chanted with your group. Now that your back, I want to chant with you guys again. And yes Danni, I'm still keeping my promise...



And, let's not forget the next night over at Radiance Movement:



There was so much talent, so much great energy flowing over there from you, and everyone else who performed there that night... But there was also the realization that that was going to be the last time I was going to see you, in person that is...

You know Danni, when you first told me you were moving to Miami, I didn't like that one bit. I really was NOT looking forward to you leaving.

But I knew that wherever you were going, you were going to do you. You were going to be the wonderful woman that you are, spreading peace and love among everyone around you, along with your music. I wish I was over there to see some of the shows you did over there...





And when I heard about your work teaching the children at The Motivational Edge, I was so proud of you! And I still am.



It's like what I always tell you, Danni:

Wherever you are, that place is a much better place to be, because you are over there.

And I mean that every time I say it.

I think about you all the time. I think of your smiles, your laughter, your songs, and of course, your hugs. I love you very much, Danni. You, and your strong spirit and energy, will be with me, Para Siempre.


And Danni, I take a part of you with me, wherever I go.

Sincerely,
John








P.S. Hey Danni, remember the day I got this?



No comments:

Post a Comment