Saturday, March 1, 2014

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!




I open to inspiration.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



HI FAMILY!!!

DEAR DIARY:

I am truly thankful for the rain that we had yesterday, AND all the OT at work I did yesterday... Well, TODAY IS SATURDAY, which means it's time for another amazing episode of ASK TEAL with Teal Scott.

Teal Scott is an extrasensory, esoteric who writes and teaches about spirituality, the meaning of life, and the road to health and happiness. You can find out more about her at her website: www.thespiritualcatalyst.com



Published on Feb 22, 2014
Ask Teal Website - http://www.askteal.com

You came to this life as an extension and expression of source consciousness in the physical dimension. Because of this, it could easily be said that you are a creation or an art piece of God's. But as an extension of god, you are god. So, you are both the creator and the created. And neither creator nor creation is meant to be suppressed. When you live in a state of openness, you are allowing the art piece of you, to be painted across this world. You are not restricting yourself. You are also not restricting Source itself. Because of this, it is by far the more "in alignment" way to be. And it can easily be said that walking the spiritual path, is walking the path of complete openness. We have a choice at all moments of the day; the choice is to be open or to be closed. This is why one of the most beneficial exercises you can do is to ask yourself throughout the day "how am I being closed right now? How am I constricting myself or letting myself be constricted?" and make the necessary changes in favor of openness based on the answer you receive. A state of openness is the real state of freedom. Everything we do is a creative expression of our inner selves. To be constricted in any way, is to prevent the energy of our being from flowing through our bodies and into our lives. If we are committed to the spiritual path, we must commit ourselves to the state of openness. Kuan Yin's Mantra (c) 2002 Lisa Thiel - used by permission http://www.sacreddream.com Category People & Blogs License Standard YouTube License










------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4735 The Bell Ringer of Enlightenment, November 11, 2013

God said:
You are like the good soil that waits to be tilled. You await for Me or someone to make you all that you already are.

You are like a blossom on an apple tree. The blossom doesn’t wait for anyone or anything to open its blossoms. It unfurls its blossoms when the time comes.

Your time is coming. Your blossoming is on the horizon. Wait no longer. Wear the hat that is yours to wear.

Everything is ready, and only your looking up is waited for. You wait when you are already the inceptor of the wonderment that you are. The whole Universe waits for you, and you are waiting for your blossoming to arise. You are waiting for yourself. You yourself are the button you are to push. You are the initiator of your own enlightenment. You wait for Me to come in and set you off. I also wait for the signal from you.

You are like the orchestra conductor who is to give the signal. You are the One the whole Universe is waiting for.

Would you have Me and the Universe wait for you? Why the delay? When are you going to claim your birthright? You are the dawning sun, and you are to arise to the full sunshine of your God-given light. You are the director of your story. You are the inceptor of your enlightenment. Turn on the lights!

The name of your movie isn’t Waiting for Enlightenment. The name of your movie is more like: Ringing the Bell of Enlightenment. You are the one to ring the bell. You are the Bell Ringer of Your Own Enlightenment, and yet you wait for a signal when you are the one to signal that your light has come. You are the fulfiller of your own dreams.

It is true that sometimes I come in and shake the bell for you and yet how wonderful when you stay My hand and say:

“God, My Father, My Mother, let me serve You. May I anticipate every act of Yours and serve You. You have served me so much, I want to serve You. My heart is full and wishes to express itself. Of course, I want to serve You.

“What would mean as much to You, God, as my ringing the bell of my own enlightenment? Of course, I recognize that enlightenment isn’t something that belongs to me. It belongs to You. Surely, I can help you out. I can anticipate Your wishes. I can appear and serve You a glass of water before You tell me. I can take a hint. I can take initiative. I can anticipate Your requests. Right now You request that I open my eyes and see myself in the light that You do. What does it take for me to become self-realized but to realize my Self? You are my Self waiting in the wings of this theater.

“You want me to step right up and claim my award.

“God, You are my award, only I have to stride across the stage and accept the award You have long held for me.

“Certainly, I can go right up to You and accept the award You have long desired me to have.

“It is Your happiness that I claim Your Light so that I can serve You with greater strength and greater Light. Above all, my desire is to serve You. May I return to You some of the favor You have given to me and filled me with.

“I shine in your bright light. This is enlightenment. I accept the light You have given me. I accept gladly the gifts You gave to me from the moment I was conceived. You are my Creator, and I accept the Badge of Honor You placed in my heart so long ago. You already anointed me, dear God. I am Your Anointed, and, in Your name, I accept.”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-bell-ringer-of-enlightenment.html

To read any current Heavenletters, click HERE









And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









We are no longer free because the Judge, the Victim, and the belief system don't allow us to be who we truly are.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment