Monday, April 28, 2014

HAPPY MONDAY!!!




I set today's life-rhythm with my heart-drum.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



HI FAMILY!!!

DEAR DIARY:

I just got my 1st wireless bill, and it was a DOOZIE!!! But I thank the universe, Jehovah, Allah, Buudha, Yahweh, Krishna, Vishnu, and anyone one else mankind calls god, for having the ability to pay it.

I hope this month's bill won't be so huge...

-I'm also truly blessed to wake up to such a beautiful morning, and I know it's going to be a beautiful day!



HUMANITY'S TEAM


Patterns of Perfection for the New Renaissance of Divine Love

I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of ALL Humanity.

As One Heartbeat, One Breath, One Voice, and One Energy, Vibration, and Consciousness of Pure Divine Love we Invoke our omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent Father-Mother God, the Cosmic I AM, All That Is, and the entire Company of Heaven.

Powers of Light, join with me and every man, woman, and child on Earth as we draw the patterns of perfection for our New Renaissance of Divine Love through the portal in Italy, and co-create them in the world of form through our thoughts, feelings, words, actions, beliefs, and memories.

And we begin...

I AM magnetizing the Infinite Flow of God’s Abundance, Opulence, Financial Freedom, and the God-Supply of ALL good things into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM magnetizing Eternal Youth, Vibrant Health, Radiant Beauty, and Flawless Form into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM magnetizing perfect Health Habits, perfect Eating and Drinking Habits, perfect Exercise, Work, Relaxation, and Recreation Habits, and perfect Spiritual Devotion, Meditation, and ontemplation Habits into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM magnetizing Divine Family Life, Loving Relationships, Adoration, Divine Love, Divine Sexuality, True Understanding, Clear and Effective Communication, Open Heart Sharing, Oneness, and the Unification of the Family of Humanity into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM magnetizing Eternal Peace, Divine Government, Cooperation, Fairness, Balance, Harmony, and Reverence for ALL Life into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM magnetizing Self-Empowerment, Success, Fulfillment, Divine Purpose, A Rewarding Career, Self Esteem, Spiritual Development, Enlightenment, Divine Consciousness, and Clear and Truthful Perception into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM magnetizing Open Heart and Mind Telepathic Communication with the Company of Heaven and the Angelic and Elemental Kingdoms into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM magnetizing Creativity through Music, Singing, Sound, Toning, Dance, Movement, Art, and Education into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity. I AM magnetizing Laughter, Joy, Playfulness, Fun, Self-expression, Elation, Enthusiasm, Bliss, Ecstasy, Wonder, and Awe into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM magnetizing Heaven on Earth, our Planetary CAUSE of Divine Love, and our Renaissance of Divine Love into my life and the lives of ALL Humanity.

I AM my I AM Presence and I ACCEPT and KNOW that these patterns of perfection for our New Renaissance of Divine Love are manifesting in my life and the lives of ALL Humanity daily and hourly with every breath I take.

I also ACCEPT and KNOW that my Father-Mother God’s 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Violet Flame is instantly transmuting any thought, feeling, word, action, belief, or memory I may express that might block or prevent these patterns of Divine Love from manifesting in my life or the lives of ALL Humanity.

In deep Humility, Divine Love, and Gratitude I Decree,

It is done. And so it is.

Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM.

--by Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE HUMANITY'S TEAM NEWSLETTER




O.K., I haven't posted a Spirit Science video in a while... But now that the good people at spiritscience.net have decided to make and post a video every monday, I decided to post a new Spirit Science video here every tuesday.

I'm posting this one TODAY, because this is a SPECIAL edition of Spirit Science.

Why? Well, read the description below the video.



Published on Apr 14, 2014
Spirit Science began on this very monday morning exactly 3 years ago.... I can't think of a more perfect synchronicity :)

Pass it Around!
Facebook - http://on.fb.me/1gWnivN
Twitter - http://bit.ly/1gWn07W
Reddit - http://bit.ly/RiCHSh
Tumblr - http://bit.ly/1n6Gor7
Pinterest - http://bit.ly/1eFkOBW
Google+ - http://bit.ly/1hO5B1x
Blogger about it - http://bit.ly/1kpgqwh

PDF's are available on the Spirit Science Website
http://thespiritscience.net/sacredgeo...

Sacred Geometry ~ The Geometry of Consciousness. Ever since I was struck with the realization that all things were connected, Sacred Geometry has been a gateway to a new awareness of the world in my life. The door to the 3rd eye, which only makes sense as the pineal gland is the lens for awareness of geometry and patterns in our physical bodies.

I've also seen a lot of people who have said they really get a lot out of the sacred geometry Spirit Science episodes... and so I thought we'd put together something special for you. A way for you to get the WHOLE download, all at once, without constantly having to flip between videos.

Sacred Geometry is the representation of the patterns that exist around and through all things. The repeating patterns life takes, the technological patterns we've made as well, patterns of the stars and celestial bodies. I suppose the question that we're truly asking here is - are the patterns random, or is there a force that flows through them?

What is it that makes all of these different species across ALL life follow the exact same patterns, over and over? As you're about to see in this video, so far all of the signs point to consciousness.

It is the building blocks by which reality is created, and its so much more than that.

~ ~ ~

Super Special Awesome thank you to Morgan Reistis for stepping up to the plate and working really hard on this movie. Without her, this wouldn't have been made. Thank you Morgan!

As always, thank YOU for watching, and double thanks for sharing!!

With love,
Jordan Pearce
Category
Education
License
Creative Commons Attribution license (reuse allowed)





SUPERSTARS


Amidst the sea of faces, one stood out- that of the superstar destined for greatness not because of some strange alignment of the stars, but because of all that made him who he was.

SUPERSTAR:
one who is unique and beautiful both inside and out; a bright-shining and/or lovely thing to behold


O.K., as I have said last week, I have been going out to Hollywood recently. And if I ever find out how to upload photos from my mobile phone to the internet, I'll show you guys some of my "adventures".

So, what do I do when I go to Hollywood? Well, I go to that big outdoor mall at HOLLYWOOD & HIGHLAND, buy a Cookies and Cream smoothie at D'Lush, take a long look at the Hollywood sign, and I pray.

So, why do I pray there, and NOT at a church, like sane people. Well, because unlike a church, where people come because they feel they HAVE to, at Hollywood & Highland, I'm surrounded by people who actually WANT to be there, for whatever reason. And also, because HOLLYWOOD is THE place where many people from all over the world come to make their dreams come true.

In all the times I've been in the Hollywood area, I've never met any "famous celebrities". But I have met some SUPERSTARS. Last week, I told you about ONE OF THEM. She's actually the first one I met in hollywood, and through her, I met many other superstars, Some I talked about on this blog before, some I didn't, but I'll get to them in the future.

But, she's not the 1st. superstar I ever met... This one I'm gonna talk to you about is nota famous celebrity either. She doesn't even live in California, much less Hollywood.

But she is definetely, a SUPERSTAR.

Now if you read this blog, then she needs no introduction.

Guys, meet CARMEN AMARA.

Carmen Amara Music Bio

A native of Cartagena, Colombia, Carmen Amara immigrated to the United States at a very early age. Although raised and educated in the U.S., she has maintained strong ties to her ethnic roots that inform all areas of her mesmerizing music.

A talented vocalist, her passion for entertainment was evident from the beginning. Always front and center at family and church gatherings, entertainment has been Carmen's driving force from a very early age and - her very first love. Being exposed to so many genres of music as a child left Carmen with an indelible mark that is seen today in her own soulful lyrics.

Seamlessly managing to marry her Latin culture with her very own signature style of music, the stunning songstress' works are a reflection of unity, love, and unsurpassed passion for life. A multicultural richness is purely present in her music and her singular sound and range are refreshing, caressing, and truly what set her apart.

This coloratura soprano writes her own lyrics and her works constitute a unique sound with memorable lyrical hooks that are heard in her lounge R&B, pop, and jazz vocals.

Coupled with her commanding stage presence, Carmen is a true artist of her generation with an impressive list of fans, followers and audiences of all ages and cultures.



Carmen Amara Fitness Bio

Since a very young age, Carmen Amara has been involved in taking care of her body. With an extensive background in all types of dance, she was a cheerleader from elementary school to college and was nominated "Cheerleader of the State" from NCA. Intrigued about gaining knowledge in the proper biomechanics of exercise and eager to learn the fundamentals of sound nutrition, Carmen became a certified fitness trainer with one of the leading schools in the fitness industry, ISSA, and was nominated as "Spotlight Trainer of the Month" in Protraineronline.com, a prestigious online fitness magazine. With a deep interest in health and fitness (and the body and stamina to prove it), she bases her way of life on the Vedantic philosophy in which the goal is a state of self-realization and cosmic consciousness. Historically and currently, it is believed that this state can be experienced by anyone, but it cannot be adequately conveyed in language. Following her calling to help and heal others, Carmen's energy and passion for wellness makes her a dynamic force in the fitness industry. Combining her dance background with the dynamics of body weight exercises in order to make the session unique and full of energy, she also merges the disciplines and practices of Ashtanga Yoga into her training, embracing the original traditions of the practice in order to combine the physical, spiritual, and mental aspects of oneself. In addition, Carmen is certified in Universal Usui Reiki & Energy Healing by the Douglas Institute, and she practices a natural, mind-body approach to weight loss and overall health. She believes in looking at the big picture and in working to make positive lifestyle changes for optimal results. Carmen has been attending USA Gymnastics National Team Coach Christopher Sommer's seminars for the past three years and is currently seeking her Level 1 certification in order to instruct officially under the Gymnastic Bodies Program. In addition, Carmen has just become certified in one of the most popular forms of yoga, Ashtanga yoga, through long-time practitioner David Swenson. She looks forward to learning all series from this practice.

Carmen is the owner of The Sanctuary and Fitness of Miami and has been on many television shows such as Univision and NBC 6 at various times, one of which was a story on her gymnastics training. She is the host and co-producer of her own IP television show on URTV.NET, where she discusses many topics about health and wellness.




Now I posted about Carmen BEFORE, quite a few times. To me, Carmen is a person A person who, uses her many talents to help many people reach their goals, Carmen is living proof of this message:

And to me, that makes her a superstar.

And as for her talents, well, I'll let her show you:





Published on Sep 27, 2013
Here Carmen demonstrates her passion for what she does and emphasizes on her best asset, which are her legs. She gives an interview with questions that her fans have been asking her about.

Filmed at
Category
Sports
License
Standard YouTube License





Published on Mar 29, 2014
Carmen gives a magical performance, along with her talented friend and actor Fernando Ramos; who is the host for that evening.
Category
Music
License
Standard YouTube License





Uploaded on Aug 26, 2011
My mother placed me in dance since the age of two. I really love to perform as most of you know. I'm always dancing, singing, exercising and loving life.

I hope you like it....

Namaste.

Please subscribe and also check out Big Bang...they are great.

www.carmenamara.com http://www.ygbigbang.com/special_edit... Category
Entertainment
License
Standard YouTube License




If you want to know more about Carmen Amara, check out her website www.carmenamarafit.com, or go to my section on special people in the sidebar, and click on Carmen's name.

Oh, and Buy carmen's posters HERE, and HERE.

And check out her music:

DC Bebop - Carmen Amara:




And to any one of you future superstars out there, who are wondering if you should take that plunge, and go for your goals or not, I have a little message for you:



And, I'm sure Carmen would agree.








And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









Life is changing so fast, and you can see that you are always transforming, but you master transformation when you no longer resist change.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment