Sunday, June 21, 2015

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!




GOOD MORNING FAMILY!

Today is a very special day!

It's FATHER'S DAY!!!

And this year, I have a VERY IMPORTANT father's day message for you.

You see, I grew up in a 2-parent household, so I never had to deal with this issue. My Dad, was the best dad in the world. I know a lot of people say that, but to me it was true. And, I can't bear the thought of ANYBODY taking my dad away from me.

Anyway, I'm gonna let the video speak for itself. This is radio show host TOMMY SOTOMAYOR speaking in Washington DC about father's rights, and the importance of fathers play in the lives of children.

Regardless of Whether any of you out there like it or not, I hope you LISTEN to this message.



Now as mentioned in the video, Tommy Sotomayor is making a movie called "A Fatherless America". Check out the trailer below:



If you want to know more about this movie, please go to the website at www.afatherlessamerica.com.







This was a repost from last year. I'll tell you why it was reposted later.

No comments:

Post a Comment