Saturday, June 13, 2015

HAPPY MONDAY!!!




Hi Family,

I meant to write this yesterday, but I was at a party with some of my co-workers, and there was horses, tacos, cake, and alcohol involved, and well... here we are.

We didn't have class last Saturday at AGAPE, because of some scheduling issues. We didn't have class there the week before either, but we DID have class at the Culver City stairs.

In case you're wondering, this is the face of a man who has NO IDEA of what he's in for...



You see, when he said we're going up some stairs to a small ampitheater on top to start class, I didn't think those stairs went up a damn mountain!

And the steps weren't all even, either. on some of them, you could walk, and on others, you had to almost hop up on them, they were so high.



Yes, it was HELL getting up those stairs, but I made it, GODDAMMIT!!! And when I got there, MAN, the feeling was... indescribable.



But our teacher charles went up there like a billygoat. He actually RAN up those stairs like it was nothing, and he still had the energy to do this:



And here's a couple of pictures we took after class...



And it still amazes me how after going up those stairs, and having a hour & a half long grueling class, Charles and Ana still had the energy to do this...



Well, that was class. You know it is really beautiful up there, and I hope we do some more classes there.

And hopefully, I'll be more fit and healthy then.

Anyway, after Class, I went to the Santa Monica Promenade and had a feast, watched some fitness thing going on...



.And listened to this amazing singer, Clarissa Cupero.







Her Music is available on iTunes, Amazon mp3, Spotify, Emusic, Rhapsody and more. Keyword search: Cupero

facebook.com/cupero www.cuperomusic.com @cupero

Well, that's how that day went. Tonight, I'm going to an event to watch this SPECIAL LADY perform.

Have a great week everybody!!1



No comments:

Post a Comment