Thursday, May 10, 2012

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!





GOOD MORNING!!! The birds are singing, the sun will be out in about an hour or so... It will be a great day! Anyway, let's start the day off with Danni El performing her song LITTLE HEART with our mutual friend Christopher bear! I first saw them perform together At the Artwalk in Downtown L.A. last June. And speaking of the Artwalk, there's another one tonight, and I think I'm gonna go. Or, I might go to the Freedom of speech Thursdays Open Mic at the Sabor Y Cultura in Hollywood, hosted by my friend Chuck Williams. Or I might do both...

Anyway, before I go start my day, here's Danni El performing at the Mocha Vida Cafe in Florida...



It's really good to see that she's still making beautiful music, wherever she is.



Understanding how the structure of our dream is made gives us an opportunity to challenge our beliefs, and change our dream.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment