Friday, January 24, 2014

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!




My life is for living, not for worry or doubt,
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



HI FAMILY!!!

Is everybody ready for the weekend? Well, I'm as ready as I'm going to get...

HUMANITY'S TEAM


Who Are the Meek?

They embody the awakened consciousness that is changing all aspects of life on our planet, including nature, because life on earth is inseparable from the human consciousness that perceives and interacts with it. That is the sense in which the meek will inherit the earth.

A new species is arising on the planet. It is arising now, and you are it! --A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE HUMANITY'S TEAM NEWSLETTER


------------MARTIAL ARTS THEATER------------


O.K., I know it's a corny name, but this is where I post a video, documentary, or whatever, about the Martial Arts.

This week, I want to show you this great show I've been watching on You Tube. It's called, "KUNG FU QUEST". In this show, a small group of chinese martial artists go to different areas of China to learn about different styles of Traditional kung fu from various masters.

I love this show, and in coming weeks and months, I'll be posting more episodes.

This episode is about the Wudang Temple Martial arts. I hope you enjoy it.








And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









Today, Creator, help me to see my physical body as a living temple where you live....I know that to treat my physical body with respect, love, and honor is to respect, love, and honor your creation.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment