Monday, January 13, 2014

HAPPY MONDAY!!!




I forgive everyone, especially myself, for all actions and all inactions throughout my entire life.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



HI FAMILY!!! I'M BACK!!!!!!!!

Well, not really. I never left, actually. I was just resting for a bit, but now, I'm going back to posting my daily blogs.

Well, Maybe...


Great Invocation Adapted for Children of the Earth Group Meditations


From I to We to ONE

From the point of Light

Within the mind of Oneness

Let Light stream forth into our minds

Let Light descend on Earth

From the point of Love

Within the hearts of Oneness

Let Love stream forth into our hearts

May Love increase on Earth.


From the center

Where the will of Oneness is known

Let purpose guide our wills

The purpose which the Holy Ones know and serve.


From the center

Which we call humanity

Let the Plan of Love and Light work out

And may it seal the door where darkness dwells.


Let Light, Love, and Power heal our world

Let Light, Love, and Power awaken humanity

Let Light, Love and Power cultivate peace and harmony on Earth.


--Adapted from “The Great Invocation” given to Alice Bailey via Master D.K. in 1945



Gran Invocación

Adaptada para los Hijos de los Grupos de Meditación de la Tierra

De me a Nosotros a UNO

Desde el punto de Luz

Dentro de la mente de la Unidad

Que la Luz afluya a nuestras mentes

Que la Luz descienda sobre la Tierra

Desde el punto de Amor

En los corazones de la Unidad

Que el Amor afluya en nuestros corazones

Que el Amor se multiplique sobre la Tierra.

Desde el centro

Donde la voluntad de la Unidad es conocida

Que un propósito guíe nuestras voluntades

El propósito que los Santos conocen y sirven.

Desde el centro

Que llamamos humanidad

Que el Plan de Amor y Luz se lleve a cabo

Y que selle la puerta donde habita la oscuridad.

Que la Luz, el Amor y el Poder sanen nuestro mundo

Que la Luz, el Amor y el Poder despierten a la humanidad

Que la Luz, el Amor y el Poder cultiven la paz y la armonía en la Tierra.


- Adaptado de "La Gran Invocación" dado a Alice Bailey por medio del Maestro DK. En 1945
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE HUMANITY'S TEAM NEWSLETTER




INSPIRATION MONDAY


I made a little change to the blog. I decided that every monday, I'd post a video or story about something well, inspirational. I decided to call it, INSPIRATION MONDAY.

Yeah, it sounds a little corny, but hey, it's a working title.

Today, I'm posting a video called, "THERE ARE STILL GOOD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD".

It's a good title, but personally, I think every person on this earth is a good person... if you catch them at the right moment.



No one can find inner peace except by working, not in a self-centered way, but for the whole human family. - Peace Pilgrim






And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









Open yourself to the possibility of a brand new relationship with God--one that begins with awareness.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment