Tuesday, August 5, 2014

MY WONDERFUL WEEKEND




WASSUP FAMILY!!!

O.K.,this is a little late, because I got called in to work yesterday and I couldn't write this then, but...

ONCE AGAIN, I HAD ONE OF THE BEST FUCKING WEEKENDS EVER!!!

And it all started last FRIDAY in the city of Long Beach. You see, every 1st Friday of the month in Long Beach, they have an Art Walk, where bands come out and play on the street, food vendors sell their wares, etc.



And wonderful art is displayed. Now the person who made these particular paintings is named Celine Zuiming.

She didn't want to be photographed, but her card is there under the 2 paintings...



And let's not forget the Capoeira Roda that played there, next to the Jamba Juice...



I think the roda was held by members of the Capoeira group CORDAO DE OURO. Here's a video of their Mestre, SUASSUNA:






And now, I'm gonna tell you a little bit about my SATURDAY

That day, I went back to the 3rd st. Promenade in Santa Monica.



and there was Lisa Haggen again, playing some of her wonderful tunes...



Here's a small sample of what we got to hear:



And here's a list of her upcoming appearances:

-----CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT-----




And guess who I ran into when I got close to Barnes and Noble...



That's right Ya'll, the amazing Chinatsu Osa. When I saw her she was moving to another spot, go I gave her a little time to move, set up and all that, then for the next hour or so, I watched her sing her beautiful melodies for us.

I truly wish there was some videos of her I could post, so I can show you guys how HEAVENLY her voice is...





Well, that was my Saturday. I'll talk a little bit about my SUNDAY a little later, because that's worth a whole blog on it's own.



No comments:

Post a Comment