Friday, December 25, 2015

4 SPECIAL CHRISTMAS VIDEOS




Wassup Family!!!

since it's Christmas, I thought I'd post some special videos I like to watch around this time.

The first video is a song called "Breath of Heaven", by Amy Grant. It's my favorite Christian song.



Now the scenes in this video is from a movie named, "The Nativity Story", a movie about the birth of Jesus Christ. The 2nd video is a 15-minute condensed version of this movie, which tells this story.

If you want to watch the whole movie, then click HERE.



Now in the story of Jesus's birth, Jesus, Mary and Joseph get talked about a LOT, but not much is spoken about the 3 wisemen in the story. Who are they? Where did they come from? Were there even 3 of them?

The dicumentary below is an attempt to answer that question.



And, for the last video, who can ever forget the movie, "It's a Wonderful Life?" I try to watch it every year around this time.

I really love the ending. No matter how many times I watch it, it always makes me cry.



Of course, if you want to watch the whole movie, hen just click HERE.

O.K., once again, enjoy your Christmas!





No comments:

Post a Comment