Monday, July 22, 2013

HAPPY MONDAY!!!




My compassionate intents are generally received clearly
and acted upon - perhaps not immediately,
or in exactly the way I hope -
but acted upon favorably, nonetheless.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!



All effect is created by thought, and manifestation is a result of intention.

Think only on good things, and righteous. Dwell not in negativity and darkness. And even in moments when things look bleak; especially in those moments. See only perfection, express only gratefulness, and then imagine only what manifestation of perfection you choose next.

In this formula is found tranquility. In this process if found peace. In this awareness is found joy. In this “time” lapse between thought and creation which creates the illusion that things are happening to you, not because of you. Thus you forget that you are at cause in the matter.

Your perspective creates your thoughts, if you can remember this, your whole life will change.

Assume a different perspective, and you will have a different thought about everything. In this way you will have learned to control your thought, and in the creation of our experience, controlled thought is everything.

--Conversations with God Book 3 by Neale Donald Walsch
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM




Today is MONDAY, which means I have another episode of "Awareness" with Anthony de Mello.

I hope you enjoy it.



Uploaded on Jan 9, 2009 Anthony de Mello - Awareness pt.53 listening to life.

see all videos in order at http://awareness.tk
Category
Education
License
Standard YouTube License











------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.

Heavenletter #4603 Who Is the Speaker? Who Is the Hearer?, July 2, 2013

God said:
What is the topic of this Heavenletter today? Of all that I could be saying to you, what makes Me choose this topic today and that topic yesterday?

I want to tell you that it doesn’t matter. What matters is that We sit down together. We can even talk about the weather. We can talk about your day. We can talk about what makes you happy. We can talk about any number of things.

What does it matter what We talk about? What matters is that We talk. We engage. We interchange love. That’s what We’re doing. We’re doing it right now. How much does it matter what We say? It matters that We say. It matters that We look into each other’s eyes, and, perhaps, you, if I may say you, even though there is truly only One of Us, look into your own eyes.

As I speak, you are hearing Me, and you are also the Speaker, the Hearer, and the whole thing.

We are It, beloveds. We have a conversation that goes beyond the words spoken. We meld in Our talk. You like the sound of My Voice, and I like yours. We are like birds twittering in a tree.

Our speech is sound back and forth. Who is the Speaker, and Who is the Hearer? There is no line between.

Whether you read My Words or write them down your seeming self, it is the same. You speak, and you hear yourself. You hear your Self.

And what a Self you are. What a Self We ARE.

You create the Beauty of the Universe, and you create it still. What note do you wish to play?

The world imitates you. It calls back to you what you say to it. It calls back to you your tone of voice. “What’s happening?” you might ask, and the world answers back: “You are happening.”

The world says: “God, You are responsible for me, aren’t you?”

I realize that you may think I, God, am responsible for you. There is a commonality, and, yet, the world is at your pleasure and at your mercy. You are the one who twirls the baton.

It is overdone, it seems to Me, how My children like to make Me responsible for the way everything plays out. If life were a baseball game, I suppose you would call Me the Umpire, and, yet, am I the one throwing the ball?

Life is simpler than you think. A ball may bounce off the fence, but who threw it, beloveds? Who threw it?

Yes, of course, I can be everywhere all at once. I am Omnipresent, yet you are the Player, beloveds. It is your hand that throws the ball.

Am I making you responsible for everything? Yes, I am. I AM. I do not always run interference. My shoulders are broad. I do carry the world, and yet it doesn’t make sense for you to throw everything at Me. Do you think it does?

Can you really walk away from the world and say you have nothing to do with it?

Beloveds, even if you are watching the ballgame, you play a part. The audience plays a big part. You cheer, you boo, and so you uplift, or you put down.

Meanwhile, whatever you do, take Me by the hand and talk to Me. You are My ears to the ground. You are My Messenger. You report what I say, and you also report to Me and let Me know what’s going on. You depend on Me, and I depend on you.

http://heavenletters.org/who-is-the-speaker-who-is-the-hearer.html










And now, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









With our power of creation, we express the force of life in everything we say, everything we feel, everything we do.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment