Friday, August 17, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!




I open my mind to Spirit, and trust my intuition to deliver inspiring visions of my future.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING!!!

I ALWAYS EXPECT GOOD THINGS TO HAPPEN:
… that everything will work out even better than I imagine … that miracles are not only possible, but more than likely … that instead of moving backwards, I am simply moving on … that wonderful delights are on their way to me right now … and that I am about to experience more joy, more freedom, more peace and more love than ever before.

Mow, let's start the day off with the amazing west african blues musician Ali Farka Toure, playing SOYA.

Ali Ibrahim "Farka" Touré (October 31, 1939 -- March 6, 2006) was a Malian singer and guitarist, and one of the African continent's most internationally renowned musicians. Touré was ranked number 76 on Rolling Stone's list of "The 100 Greatest Guitarists of All Time." You can learn more about him HERE.



There is nothing to do except to be just what you are.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment