Wednesday, August 29, 2012

HAPPY WEDNESDAY!!!






I am a Passionate Observer of Life.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

“I am me, I’m who I’m meant to be. I am my past, my present and who I want to be. I’m not anyone, I am all three. I am a work in progress, a destiny. I am who I choose to be. I am me”.

Let's start the day with LADYSMITH BLACK MAMBAZO, performing RAIN RAIN BEAUTIFUL RAIN.

Ladysmith Black Mambazo is a male choral group from South Africa that sings in the vocal style of isicathamiya and mbube. They rose to worldwide prominence as a result of singing with Paul Simon on his album, Graceland and have won multiple awards. They were formed by Joseph Shabalala in 1960 and became one of South Africa's prolific recording artists, with their releases receiving gold and platinum disc honours.

You can find more information about this amazing group by going to their website, www.mambazo.com.



Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. All people live in their own dream, in their own mind; they are in a completely different world from the one we live in.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment