Thursday, November 29, 2012

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!




I say NO to the demands of the world. I say YES to the longings of my own heart. There is nothing I ever need to have. There is nothing I ever need to do.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE!!!

Being a good person does not depend on your religion, status in life, race, skin color, political views or culture. It depends on how you treat others.



Now, let's start off the morning with Kina Grannis, performing her song, "GRATITUDE."

CLICK HERE TO WATCH

If you would like to know more about Kina Grannis, check out her website at kinagrannis.com





Our personal dream, the whole interaction between the dream and the dreamer, is constantly shifting and changing. But in the virtual reality in our mind, we try to stop things from changing.
~don Miguel Ruiz





Let's all send a prayer for all those on the east coast of the U.S., and the Carribean right now affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Click here to find out how you can help.





And yes, I know the above picture is a fake...









No comments:

Post a Comment