Friday, May 10, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!




I have unbounded compassion for myself at all times and under all circumstances.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

Spring is the springtime of love. Love is going to grow voluminously. Love is going to tap you on the shoulder. Love is going to pick you up and carry you on its shoulder. Love is going to kidnap you and never let you go, for love is your natural State of Being.

--Love is Going to Kidnap You by Heavens Letters
~ JOIN HUMANITY'S TEAM




Well, I didn't go to the artwalk, maybe next month... But this weekend's gonna be awespme! Why? because I say it's gonna be.



And now for some good news... I'll let the video below explain what happened...



Charles Ramsey is the neighbor who saved Amanda Berry, two other women, and their children from captivity from his neighbor's home. Now he's known for his self-effacing heroism and hilarious interview all over the internet. The song below is just one example... and there's sure to be a lot more to come in the weeks ahead.



Now If you want to hear the full, unaltered interviews of Charles Ramsey, click on the links below:

CHARLES RAMSEY FULL INTERVIEW

CHARLES RAMSEY DESCRIBES RESCUE AMANDA BERRY MISSING 10 YEARS AGO

This is the video I like the most...

CHARLES RAMSEY INTERVIEW:"I'M NOT A HERO, I'M JUST AN AMERICAN"










If you can control your reactions, you will find that soon you are going to see, meaning to perceive things as they really are.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment