Friday, May 24, 2013

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!




I renounce all assumptions and expectations. I thoughtfully consider all possibilities, and CHOOSE among them with consciousness.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

You are God’s son/daughter, nothing less than this. Walk in the fullness of God’s Presence, Power & Peace today and each day. – Steve Farrell
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM






Lord, grant that I might not so much seek to be loved as to love. - St. Francis of Assisi



Hi all,

How many of you out there have been in love? I am not talking about the "hey you're sexy, let's get it on!!!" kind of love.

I'm not talking about the "hey, You're MINE, and you're gonna be MINE FOREVER!!!" kind of love either.

I'm talking about the "Excuse, you seem to have left a window to your soul open and I accidentally caught a glimpse of what a special person you truly are. Would you mind if I cherish that moment forever?" kind of love. the kind of love people write song about. songs like this:

HELLO - by Lionel Ritchie

What does love really mean? What does it mean to truly love another? I think the video below is a glimpse of it. I hope you enjoy it.



Published on Feb 7, 2013
Do marriage vows seem to mean as much today as they used to? If you've heard anything about the increase in divorce rates, you may wonder.
Bill & Glad are ignoring the trends. More than ever the vows they made 50 years ago are being tested. In sickness and in health, in good times and in bad, the promise they are keeping is a true example of what love is.

See Bill's response to the feedback and attention their story has received from around the world. http://youtu.be/LeBH4ELAiKw
Category
Film & Animation
License
Standard YouTube License


I never had that feeling with someone before. I just hope that when it does happen, I'm ready for it.


Love isn't something you find. Love is something that finds you. - Loretta Young








Like I said, I never had that true love with someone before, but I think i came somewhere close about 2 years ago.

I was walking down Hollywood Blvd. Close to Highland station, when I heard a very beautiful sound. I turned around on my heels, ans I saw THIS WOMAN playing the sweetest music you ever heard.

Her voice was sweet, rich, textured. The song was poetry, original, from the heart. She was reserved, yet passionate at the same time. She was beautiful.

I remember standing there, stunned, literally stunned. It was like walking out from some dark, fetid storm drain and finding yourself in a sunlit meadow full of sweet grass. I had never dreamed that there was so much talent, so much beauty in this world.

I think it was in the last third part of her song that I fell in love... with the song.

Now I've been closing my posts with this song for a few days now and I'm going to keep doing it. So, let's end this post with the most beautiful song in the whole world, the song she was playing that day, COLORES.


CLICK HERE TO WATCH

This song was created and performed by DANNI EL.



She's an amazing Musician, singer/Songwriter, and an amazing person. You can find links to her Facebook, You Tube, and Twitter pages in the sidebar, under the music section.







Love comes from the inside. It lives inside us and is always there, but with that wall of fog, we don't feel it.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment