Monday, May 13, 2013

HAPPY MONDAY!!!






I unconditionally forgive myself for everything that I have ever done, said, or thought that has caused me harm or suffering.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

Well, now we're bacl to Monday, my favorite day of the week. I hope everybody out there had a great mother's day, and I hope everybody has a great week ahead... And, I think it will be a great week indeed.

Tackling the CAUSE of the maladies existing on Earth at this time is the next vitally important facet of the Divine Plan. Presently, Awakened Humanity is focusing on healing and transmuting everything that conflicts with the patterns of perfection for the New Earth, knowing full well that these human miscreations must be transmuted into Light in order for the New Earth to manifest in all her glory.

Sincere and deeply committed caring people are rolling up their sleeves and taking on issues involving guns, violence, child abuse, sexual assault, crime, war, terrorism, drugs, poverty, disease, corruption in government, the appalling greed associated with economic institutions, the health care industry, and corporations of every kind, hunger, homelessness, the abuse of power, inequality among women and minorities, civil rights, human rights, animal rights, pollution, the environment, the inequitable distribution of wealth, lack of jobs, religious fanaticism, prejudice, and every other malady existing on Earth. The astonishing thing is that not one of these things is the CAUSE of Humanity's pain and suffering. Every single one of these maladies is the EFFECT of the problem.

--Raising Consciousness – The shift from separation to Oneness by Patricia Cota-Robles
~ JOIN HUMANITY'S TEAM




Now since it's Monday, I usually post an episode of AWARENESS with Anthony De Mello, but yesterday, I watched this fascinating film on You Tube, and I thought everyong should see it, so I posted it.

I hope you all enjoy it.



Published on Apr 21, 2013
https://www.facebook.com/theCosmicGig...

The Cosmic Giggle is an experimental documentary film that explores the human energy field's dynamic relationship with our environment. Naturally as human beings, we are connected to a vast network of fluid information inherent to the world around us. When we are children, we are open to this field through simple innocent observance, but because of our collective evolution towards a dominating and fixated worldview, this perception becomes veiled. This film reveals how this process takes place and provides keys for returning to a more primal and authentic experience of our reality.

Buy a DVD on Amazon!:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Cosmic-Gigg...

http://www.parallelperception.com/

Soundtrack by Anima Music

11:11 films
Category
Film & Animation
License
Standard YouTube License





Now, I want to end this post with the amazing DANNI EL. This was her performing at O'briens in Santa Monica last Tuesday. So sit back, relax, enjoy the sounds.





Like I said before, when you see Danni perform, You WILL be in for a wonderful experience that you will never forget. She's doing a couple more shows out here in L.A., and I urge everybody out there to come out to her shows. I know I will. And shout out to Danni's friends Milo Gonzalez, Lincoln Demian, Maximus Leon, and Aurelius DeMarco who were also playing there that night.

You guys are all AMAZING!!!







Once we have the awareness we recover free will. When we recover free will, in any moment we can choose to remember who we are.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment