Tuesday, October 29, 2013

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!



Today I choose the higher road - the path of charity, acceptance, love, selflessness, kindness.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



WASSUP FAMILY!!!



What do you see when you look up into a star-filled night sky? Are you filled with wonder at the incredible majesty of the universe? Are you humbled at the vastness of space and the tiny little portion that our planet occupies? Do you wonder about the other civilizations from innumerable other planets that have mastered space travel and may even be visiting us now? Do you think about the immense power that could have created this vast expanse innumerable ages ago?

When you take time to ponder these age-old questions you are automatically led to the more personal ones. Why am I on this planet at this time in history? Have I lived here before or perhaps experienced other planets or other dimensions of space? What is my current purpose in life? What is the nature of the creator and how am I connected to him/her/it? Why not take the next opportunity to ponder these questions when you have an opportunity to experience a beautiful, clear night sky. It is a way to connect with nature, the universe, the Creator, and yourself in a magical and inspiring way.

--Ted Murray
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE HUMANITY'S TEAM NEWSLETTER



Now, since today is TUESDAY, we have another "WORLD HISTORY HISTORY" video for ya. Today, is episode 7 of CONNECTIONS 2, with James Burke.



Published on Jul 12, 2012
Photo Finish - Another series of discoveries examined by Burke which include Eastman Kodak's Brownie, the disappearing elephant scare of 1867, billiard balls, celluloid as a substitute for ivory, false teeth that explode, gun cotton, double shot sound of a bullet, Mach's shock wave, aerodynamics, nuclear bombs, Einstein's relativity, Einstein's selenium, movie talkies, the vacuum tube amplifier, radio, railroad's use of wood, coal tar, gas lights, creosote, rubber, the Zeppelin, the automobile and finally how Adeline vulcanizes tires.

Connections II (Connections 2) is a twenty-episode documentary television series created, written and presented by science historian James Burke in 1994. It takes an interdisciplinary approach to the history of science and invention and demonstrated how various discoveries, scientific achievements, and historical world events were built from one another successively in an interconnected way to bring about particular aspects of modern technology. The series was noted for Burke's crisp and enthusiastic presentation (and dry humour), historical reenactments, and intricate working models.

Category
Science & Technology

License
Standard YouTube License




------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #4672 God Poses Questions, September 9, 2013

God said:
There are two schools of thought:

1. It is written where you would be at this time and place.
2. You create your own destiny.

Can it not be both at the same time?

There is, after all, free will. Can you recognize the possibility that your destiny is not marked in stone but that you can change your destiny? No matter, destiny destined or subject to change, you are in the right place at the right time.

Of course, you make choices. Choices are not forced upon you, and yet, sometimes, to your mind, they seem to be.

And, then, where do regrets come from, regrets that you went this way instead of that, and why?

You also have heard that there are no accidents, no coincidences, no altered courses.

Is when and where and how you die predestined?

In that case, how do miracles exist? Are miracles also predestined?

If everything is predicted, is free choice then an illusion?

I ask these questions for you, on your behalf.

And then I have told you that you will all return to Me from whence you came. That is a foregone conclusion, beloveds. That much is certain.

Then, if you create your own destiny – well, how can that be? Can destiny be created? If your future is foreordained, what can free will have to do with it?

In that case, you might ask:

“Did I decide on my life beforehand? Good grief, if my life is all laid out, why, do I have to go through the motions? God, I can tell You this: I do not slide through life. Living life as a human being isn’t a cinch. Why would I set such a bumpy road before me? That doesn’t sound like me. Actually, why would anyone choose difficulties for themselves? Who would give himself or herself the best and the worst of life, at least as we human beings see our lives along the way?

“Of course, that’s right. You, God, don’t see good and bad. You may acknowledge our pictures of suffering, yet, You, of Yourself, see something else.

“God, I do have to ask You what life is for? What is it all about? You have said on at least one occasion that human beings are here to learn joy. God, to learn joy among rabble-rousers and thieves and all manner of things is hard to perceive. I don’t get it.

“Perhaps You have told me that I don’t have to get it. I just have to live it. Well, that’s true. While I’m here on Earth and in whatever tangle I am, I go through it. I live it. I live it as best I can, and that means to continue living it whether I recognize my free will or not.

“God, I hope it’s all right that I ask You these questions. I know You have said that questions go around in circles, that they don’t take us anywhere except around the block.

“Is it true, God, that some day, I will just know the answers and I will be so happy? I will have no questions to ask? Is this true? I do grasp You made me and that I am greater than I perceive.

Our blessed animals on Earth live steered by instinct. I have seen the beauty of animals and how they take one day at a time, how they let go of the past and, like the lilies of the field, they don’t worry about the next day. Does instinct possibly mean closer bonding with you, God?

“You have told us not to complain, God, and yet where do my questions come from besides puzzlement and a desire for life to be friendly always and, therefore, free from discontent?

“I know You must be right. When I look upon beauty and love everywhere, as it is now, I don’t ask questions. I exclaim: ‘How beautiful the world is!’ And I say with all my heart, ‘Thank You, God.’”

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/god-poses-questions.html


To read any current Heavenletters, click HERE








----------THE MUSIC CORNER----------


Now let's start the day with this beautiful song, "MWANA WA MAMA", by KHADJA NIN.

--------CLICK HERE TO LISTEN TO THE SONG--------








And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









Don't make assumptions.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment