Monday, October 21, 2013

HAPPY MONDAY!!!



I Listen to the Heartbeat of Life.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING FAMILY!

I haven't been posting too much lately, because I didn't have use of my home computer lately. But now that I have my computer back, I though I should show you what my blog is like now.

SO, WHAT IS THIS BLOG ABOUT?

"This blog is going to be my personal journal. I'm going to be randomly posting about things that I like, things that I don't like, etc. Whether anyone who happens to see this blog like or dislike anything I post is not really my concern. If you like it, that's great. If you don't like it, I'm sure there are a million things on the internet that you do like to read... I suggest you go there. this is MY PERSONAL SPACE, NOT YOURS.

I may post several times in one day, or maybe once in a blue moon, depending on my mood. I'm going to be putting up a few links to web pages about things I'm interested in, once I learn how to use this blogger thing
"


That was my first real post on this blog, and I think I more or less stuck to that "mission statement". This blog was, is, and always will be, about things that I like. If any of you want to know the things I like, you can read the very long sidebar, where I list pretty much everything that I like.

Now below, you will see the various sections of my daily blog, and why I put them there.


This section is where I post daily inspirational messages from HUMANITY'S TEAM
"Humanity’s Team is an international spiritual movement whose purpose is to communicate and demonstrate the timeless truth that We Are All One, with God and life – caring for each other and the world we share – so that people's actions reflect this profound understanding within a generation. We believe that living this truth is essential to solving the most chronic and acute world problems and vital to creating a sustainable world of peace, harmony and happiness." I usually post their OLD messages from a month or so back. I do this because I want my readers to go to the links I provide at the end of every message, subscribe, and get their CURRENT messages.

Love asks nothing and receives everything.

--Danna Beal
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE HUMANITY'S TEAM NEWSLETTER


And now... This section is the daily video, where I post a video, usually a documentary, or a series, on ALL kinds of subjects, because most people that I would like to look at my blog, don't like to read.

I usually post a certain kind of video based on what day it is, like on Sundays, I post something about religion, or Tuesday, I post somethinf about history, etc.

Well, since Today's MONDAY, I usually post something about ANTHONY DE MELLO.

Anthony "Tony" de Mello (4 September 1931, Bombay, British India – 2 June 1987, New York City) was a Jesuit priest and psychotherapist who became widely known for his books on spirituality. An internationally acclaimed spiritual guide, writer and public speaker, de Mello hosted many spiritual conferences. See below for the names of these programs which are available on audio CD and film. He traveled to many countries to study and later to teach, most notably Spain and the United States.




“Everybody was talking about the religious man who committed suicide. While no one in the monastery approved of the man's action, some say they admired his faith. Faith?" said the Master. He had the courage of his convictions, didn't he?" That was fanaticism, not faith. Faith demands a greater courage still: to reexamine one's convictions and reject them if they do not fit the facts.” ― Anthony de Mello






------------HEAVEN LETTERS------------


Well, here's the section where I post an old message from HEAVENLETTERS.ORG. If you want to read any current heavenletters, then PLEASE click on the links I provide at the end of the letter. Heavenletters™, bringing Earth closer to Heaven.
HEAVEN is here to reach every soul on earth to reawaken:
* Our connection to God *
* Our belief in ourselves *
* Our awareness of our shared worthiness to God *
* Peace on Earth *
God is always bringing us closer to Him.
Heavenletter #4667 The Holy Land, September 4, 2013

God said:
This is a time of great glad rejoicing, for this is the day of your debut into the world of light and light-heartedness. That which was once so serious is not so serious any longer. The whole extant world is not so serious as it once seemed, for you are now balancing your conscious time in terms of the two worlds, less to the world at large and more to the world often referred to as beyond the veil.

This other world, the world of Heaven, has gained equal time with the world. Both are beautiful. Both are heavenly, yet the one, the world of the concrete, comes with a price tag and payment of one kind of another while the Heaven world comes with no price, no tax, no penalty and requires no admission price.

The balancing of the two worlds puts you in a position of what We will call equanimity. Both are wonderful. Both are beyond compare. Both are beautiful evidence of all that is, and one, the World of Heaven, comes without tears, comes as it is, wonderful indeed, the peace known as Heaven, known as Paradise, known deep in the heart with all its powers.

The World of Earth comes with every denomination possible, every contrast, every up and down, and you love it, no matter how it portrays itself. Both are your worlds in your hands, in your hearts, in your foreverness, even as one is changing ostensibly before your very eyes, and the other, the reflection of your heart, your soul, full of the obvious – God, Love, Purity, Wholesomeness, and the oft-touted Wholeness of which all is made and made from for the enjoyment of All.

The Love entwined in both worlds becomes outstanding in its light. Love is portrayed. Love is upheld. Love stars. All is welded in love, melded in love, dwelled in love, and there is embrace, embrace of the Vastness.

The world of the extant is no less sweet than the Heaven world, for, as example, there lives the Oneness of One World. What else can live in Oneness but Oneness? The two worlds not only take place as Oneness, they are Oneness shining before all who can see, and everyone can see. No longer is there duplicity or one substitute for another. What can possibly substitute for anything in Eternity?

In Oneness, the two considered as One are simply One, purely One, purified by Love. The seeming two counterparts play each other, and who on Earth can tell which is which, for, wherever you may be – the One of Us may be – We are One, that is, I, God am One Holy One immortalized and emblemized as the Holy of the Holies. Oneness reigns, and what is the difference, and who can tell?

Both are Elysian Fields, and you roam, and you play, and never is heard a discouraging word, for Oneness, the Only Oneness, has declared itself the Unity of Life. Who would question? Who has anything to question, and why would anyone, and for what reason? Who would declare himself sovereign when there is no other to reign over, when Independence has been declared, and everyone is Self-Realized, realizes himself as he is in the Heart of God’s Light and God’s Truth which is the Wholeness of Life which is to say, the Holiness of All Life.

I, God, declare you Holy, and so declared, you claim yourself in the Holy Land, the Holy Land being Earth where peace and only peace reign and Love penetrates everywhere, there being nothing but love and God Almighty.

Permanent Link: http://heavenletters.org/the-holy-land.html

To read any current Heavenletters, click HERE









----------THE MUSIC CORNER----------


This is my MUSIC CORNER. I put up this section because quite frankly, I love music. And I love Music Artists. And I've featured the music of many artists on this blog, whether they were local, or world famous.

But I'm not going to post about a specific artist. Today, I want to post something a little bit different.I want to post about a wonderful organization called, "The Motivational Edge."

The Motivational Edge is a 501(c)(3) organization that utilizes culturally relevant arts as a motivational platform to inspire youth towards academic achievement, increased self-confidence and the building of essential life skills. And right now, they need our help.

I'll let the video below tell you all about it.



Published on Oct 16, 2013
Grammy-winning, multi-platinum hip-hop icon Lil Wayne has teamed up with The Motivational Edge, a non-profit organization dedicated to inspiring youth towards academic achievement, to launch an Indiegogo campaign geared at expanding the program nationally. With a target-funding goal of $200,000, Lil Wayne and The Motivational Edge hope to bring more of the organization's successful programs to youth across the country, beginning in Phoenix, Arizona.
Category
Music
License
Standard YouTube License

--------CLICK HERE TO FOR MORE INFO--------



If you are interested knowing more about this organization, check out their website: TheMotivationalEdge.org









And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.

I told you this story quite a few times before, but I never get tired of telling it, so I'm telling it to you again.

So, I was walking down Hollywood Blvd. Close to Highland station, when I heard a very beautiful sound. I turned around on my heels, ans I saw THIS WOMAN playing some of the most beautiful music this side of creation.

I remember standing there, stunned, literally stunned. It was like walking out from some dark, fetid storm drain and finding yourself in a sunlit meadow full of sweet grass. I had never dreamed that there was so much talent, so much beauty in this world.

Anyway, it is in my opinion, the most BEAUTIFUL SONG IN THIS ENTIRE WORLD, and so, I post it at the end of my daily blogs.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE SONG------------


The person who wrote this song is DANNI EL



Danni El is an amazing Singer/Songwriter from Tampa, Florida.

Developing a style from her Peruvian roots, as well as her time spent in Brazil, Danni El shares her enriching and enchanting heart songs in Spanish, English, and Portuguese.

In her own words: " I believe in the healing powers of music, and I try to always channel that vibration to share with everyone. My goal is to travel the world, and bring healing sounds to the children, and plant love seeds within them, because they are the future."

If you want to know more about Danni or her music, check out her YouTube channel:
http://Youtube.com/DanniElmusic

And Danni, if you're reading this,

I think about you all the time. I think of your smiles, your laughter, your songs, and of course, your hugs.

I want you to promise me that you'll always remember,

YOU'RE BRAVER THAN YOU BELIEVE,
AND STRONGER THAN YOU SEEM,
AND SMARTER THAN YOU THINK.

AND DANNI,

NEVER STOP BEING YOU.






And now, last but cetainly not least, a message fron Don Miguel Ruiz...

Like a sword with two edges, your word can create the most beautiful dream, or your word can destroy everything around you.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment