Monday, February 10, 2014

HAPPY MONDAY!!!




I live courageously.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



HI FAMILY!!!



HUMANITY'S TEAM


I have found that the key to the ninety-nine is the one; particularly the one that is testing the patience and the good humor of the many.

It is the love and the discipline of the one student, the one child, that communicates love for the others.

It’s how you treat the one that reveals how you regard the ninety-nine, because everyone is ultimately a one.

--Stephen Covey
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE HUMANITY'S TEAM NEWSLETTER


A very SPECIAL LADY sent me this video on Facebook today, and I thought I'd share it with you.

I hope you enjoy it.













Now the song above was a great song, but it's not as great as the song below...


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------



Wanna hear another BEAUTIFUL song?


------------JUST CLICK HERE------------









The more you practice gratitude, the more you see how much there is to be grateful for, and your life becomes an ongoing celebration of joy and happiness.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment