Saturday, February 8, 2014

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!




Like an Eagle, I Soar High Above the Troubles of the World.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



HI FAMILY!!!



HUMANITY'S TEAM


“God, may I follow Your Will all the days of my life. May I remember what is Your Will for me, and Your Will for all. I know Your Will is to uplift and not to put anyone down. This I will remember.”

“From now on I will not join in conversations that try to remodel another person. From now on, I will not make remarks I would never make in another’s hearing. Why would I make such remarks at all? To do that is beyond judging. It is condemning. I think twice from now on and pay attention to what I do and what I say, and I remember Your Will that is greater than mine. I shall adapt to Your Will, God.”

“I care about other people’s hearts, and I refuse to damage anyone’s heart. I know better, and I shall do better.”

“Even as I am by myself, I want to honor You, God, and, so, with Your help, I will never again think ill of anyone, for all are just like me, wanting to do their best, wanting to be equal, and not wanting to do harm on any level, not in deed and not in thought. From now on, I speak well of others, and, God willing, I think well of others. This is how I can think well of myself, not by putting someone else down or in putting anyone, as I may deem it, in their place. Anyone’s place is beside me and not to be set apart from me or from You. This is Your Will, am I right, God?”

“You want us to be sisters and brothers to one another. Because Your Heart is in mine, my heart is big enough to encompass all and to encompass my responsibility to You and to all.”

--To Follow God’s Will by HeavenLetters
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE HUMANITY'S TEAM NEWSLETTER


Well, TODAY IS SATURDAY, which means it's time for another amazing episode of ASK TEAL with Teal Scott.

Teal Scott is an extrasensory, esoteric who writes and teaches about spirituality, the meaning of life, and the road to health and happiness. You can find out more about her at her website: www.thespiritualcatalyst.com



Published on Feb 1, 2014
Ask Teal Website - http://www.askteal.com
It is important to note that no one on earth is entirely an introvert or entirely an extrovert. To be entirely one way or the other would mean a person was unable to function in the world. Both would essentially be institutionalized. So we are looking more at dominant tendencies when we are observing this quality within a personality structure. We came to this dimension to interact with the physical dimension (an extroverted trait), because this dimension is a learning hologram. We chose to do so in order to come to greater levels of self-awareness (an introverted trait). This means, both extroversion and introversion are an essential part of learning. An imbalance to one side or the other, suggests that a person has developed resistance to part of this equation. One of the most crucial parts of living an "in alignment" life is to not forgo the opportunity to grow by justifying your behavior one way or another, but by instead looking for the shadows that may be causing your tendency towards one extreme or the other. In this episode Teal explains the difference between extroverts and introverts and she explains that Extroversion and Introversion are not fixed personality traits.
Kuan Yin's Mantra (c) 2002 Lisa Thiel - used by permission http://www.sacreddream.com
Category
People & Blogs

License
Standard YouTube License






----------THE MUSIC CORNER----------


O.K., Though TOMORROW is actually the day The Fab Four first performed on the Ed Sullivan Show, this entire weekend is being celebrated as the 50th anniversary of the Beatles invasion of America. What is your favorite Beatles song?



Published on Nov 6, 2013
Abbey Road is the 11th studio album released by the English rock band the Beatles. It is their last recorded album, although Let It Be was the last album released before the band's dissolution in 1970. Work on Abbey Road began in April 1969, and the album was released on 26 September 1969 in the United Kingdom, and 1 October 1969 in the United States. The album was released amid tensions within the band. Although it was a commercial success, it received mixed reviews from music critics who found its music inauthentic and criticized the production's artificial effects. Since its initial reception, the album has been viewed by many critics as the Beatles' greatest work and is ranked by several publications as one of the greatest albums of all time. Abbey Road remains their best-selling album.

1. 0:00 Come Together
2. 4:18 Something
3. 7:21 Maxwell's Silver Hammer
4. 10:49 Oh! Darling
5. 14:16 Octopus's Garden
6. 17:07 I Want You (She's So Heavy)
7. 24:54 Here Comes The Sun
8. 28:00 Because
9. 30:46 You Never Give Me Your Money
10. 34:49 Sun King
11. 37:16 Mean Mr. Mustard
12. 38:20 Polythene Pam
13. 39:35 She Came In Through the Bathroom Window
14. 41:32 Golden Slumbers
15. 43:05 Carry That Weight
16. 44:42 The End
17. 47:03 Her Majesty

Category
Music

License
Standard YouTube License





And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









For many of us, it is easy to give, but very difficult to receive. When we master gratitude, we can easily receive without feeling guilty because we know that by receiving, we give pleasure to the one who is giving.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment