Saturday, May 10, 2014

HAPPY SATURDAY!!!




Today, I Dance Lightly With Life.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



HI FAMILY!!!

DEAR DIARY: Welcome to MOTHER'S DAY WEEKEND!!! Well, since it looks so nice out this morning, I think I'll go down to Venice Beach/Santa Monica today.I hope I see AMY MAY perform on the Promenade today...



I know I said this last week, but I'll talk more about her in the near future.

The very near future.






HUMANITY'S TEAM


Oneness is the energy of love that lies within and connects all of life, enabling us to recognize ourselves in everything.

The universe is one being and we are its cells, all essential and responsible for the well-being of the whole.

--Oneness Statement created by Humanity’s Team Global Council in May, 2010 in Delphi Greece



La Unidad es la energía de amor que yace dentro y conecta toda la vida, permitiéndonos reconocernos a nosotros mismos en todas las cosas.

El universo es un ser y nosotros somos sus células, todos esenciales y responsables por el bienestar de la totalidad.

--Declaración de Unidad creada por el Concilio Global del Equipo de la Humanidad en Mayo, 2010 en Delphi Grecia
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE HUMANITY'S TEAM NEWSLETTER








Well my friends, TODAY IS SATURDAY, which means it's time for another amazing episode of ASK TEAL WITH TEAL SWAN.

Teal Swan is an extrasensory, esoteric who writes and teaches about spirituality, the meaning of life, and the road to health and happiness. You can find out more about her at her website: http://www.tealswan.com



Published on May 3,
Subscribe to Weekly Podcast of Tea Time With Teal here: http://thespiritualcatalyst.us6.list-...

The self-help community and the spiritual community is littered with people whose needs were not met by their primary caregivers and by successive relationships in their life. After all, look at the word self-help. One only turns to self-help when there is no one else there to help them, but themselves.


It is very easy for people who have been forced into a position of self-sufficiency to use spiritual truths to bypass this original pain in their lives and use that suppressed grief to justify a state of avoidance to attaching to and depending on others. This belief blinds them to the truth of interdependence and it prevents them from seeing the bigger picture. A bigger picture where the universe is trying to provide us with the opportunity to heal our relationship with ourselves by mirroring the pain contained within our relationship with ourselves through our relationship with others...instead of trying to push us into a state of independent self-sufficiency. What we need to enable people to find is not independence, it is self trust and symbiosis.
Ask Teal Website - http://www.askteal.com
Kuan Yin's Mantra (c) 2002 Lisa Thiel - used by permission http://www.sacreddream.com
Category
People & Blogs
License
Standard YouTube License



Never believe that a few caring people can't change the world. For, indeed, that's all who ever have. - Margaret Mead






SUPERSTARS


Amidst the sea of faces, one stood out- that of the superstar destined for greatness not because of some strange alignment of the stars, but because of all that made him who he was.

SUPERSTAR:
one who is unique and beautiful both inside and out; a bright-shining and/or lovely thing to behold


O.K., as I have said before, whenever I go out to Hollywood, I go to that big outdoor mall at HOLLYWOOD & HIGHLAND, and buy a Cookies and Cream smoothie at D'Lush.



Just so you know, if anyone out there is planning to go out to Hollywood, you gotta go to D'lush. Their service is INCREDIBLE, and they make the ABSOLUTE BEST drinks and shakes in Southern California, NO DOUBT. Anyway, after I get my smoothie, I take a long look at the Hollywood sign, and I pray.

And I ALWAYS pray for the same thing. I pray for all the many people from all over the world who come out here to make their dreams come true.

In all the times I've been in the Hollywood area, I've never met any "famous celebrities". But I have met some SUPERSTARS.

And today, I want to talk about one of them.


Guys, say hello to AMY MAY.



As you can see, Amy May is an amazing singer/songwriter from the UK. She regularly performs at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica.

Below is Amy's music video, where she performs her song "REAL", which was featured in the hit show, ONE TREE HILL.



Like I just said, Amy reguarly performs at the 3rd street promenade in Santa Monica, Ca. And personally, whenever I go out there, I don't consider it a good trip unless I get to see her performance. So if you happen to be over there, be sure to check her out, leave a tip, and buy her albums.

The song below is called, "I'M YOUR GIRL." It's one of my favorites.



If you want to know more about Amy May annd her music, check out her website, www.amymaymusic.com






And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------










~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment