Thursday, May 8, 2014

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!



Today, I choose to create joy in my life. Whatever my external circumstances, I choose to see all of life through joyful eyes.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



HI FAMILY!!!

DEAR DIARY: I have nothing much to say, except that I'M HAPPY TO BE HERE, I'M HAPPY TO BE ALIVE, AND I'M HAPPY AND GRATEFUL TO WITNESS ANOTHER NEW DAY!!! The Artwalk in downtown L.A. is tonight. I might go, and if I do, I hope the lady with the PEACHZILLA paintings is out there...

HUMANITY'S TEAM


God’s in you.

-Vedas



Dios está em ti

-Vedas
FROM HUMANITY'S TEAM
CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP FOR THE HUMANITY'S TEAM NEWSLETTER


O.K., I found this little gem of a video last Monday, with Jordan Pierce of SPIRIT SCIENCE talking, and teaching at a place called the Sonic Boom Festival.

Be sure to subscribe to his new channel, SPIRIT SCIENCE LIVE, where you'll find this, and other wonderful videos about Science, and Spirituality.



Published on May 4, 2014
In order to rewrite an old paradigm, we have to craft a new one. This is a short presentation where Jordan talks about what that looks like, what that feels like, and what it takes to move forward.

It's not my movement, it's not your movement - it's the movement of all of us, coming together as one, to create connections and change the world.
Category
Entertainment
License
Standard YouTube License










And now, as always, I'm gonna end this post with the most beautiful song in this whole, entire world.


------------CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT------------









Every human is an artist, and our greatest art is life.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment