Sunday, July 13, 2014

HAPPY SUNDAY PART 2!!!




WASSUP FAMILY!!!

O.K., I rested, ate dinner, and now, I'm ready to tel y'all about how my day went. I went to Grifith Park, Chinatown, and to Grand Park to watch an outdoor concert.

H ere's some pictures of me going downtown, through Chinatown, etc. to get out to griffith park.



And here I am at Griffith Park. I've been there for about an hour hiking, exercising, taking in the scenery, watching families have picnics, birthday parties, etc.



Now back to Chinatown, where I ate lunch before going back to the union station via OLVERA ST. to grab a soda, relax, and get ready to go to the concert.



Now, just before I got to Grand Park, I met this beautiful woman.

Guys, meet Neveyah. (I think that's her name)



I was walking by and she asked me for a light, which I didn't have, and somehow, we had a very pleasant conversation for a few minutes, and I ended up telling her about my blog and asking if I could take her picture.

Now I want to tell you guys something. I WAS VERY NERVOUS when I asked her to take this picture. It's one thing to take pictures of people you know, or street performers who you know expect to get pictures taken of them. However, I DO NOT usually take photos of people I just met, no matter how beautiful they are. I feel that's it's well... perverted.

Now sure, I LEGALLY have the right to take a photograph of anyone I want to in a public space, like the pervert in this video says over and over:



However, it's my observation that people who talk about how they have the "right" to do what they want or whatever, tend to be doing certain things that they know is not an appropriate thing to do.

Just because there's a whole lot of shit that you can do, doesn't mean that you should do them, you know?

Anyway, I asked for her permission, and she said yes, hence the above picture. And yes, I did sneak in another one on her, which you can see below:



Neveyah, it was so nice to meet you. Thank You for playing a part in helping make this one of the best Sundays EVER for me. I hope you like my blog, and I hope we meet again sometime.

Anyway, after me and Neveyah (I hope that's right) parted ways, I went to Grand Park for the concert.



Now guys, say hi to Tanya,



and Sid (phonetic spelling).



These ladies were dancing in the park, and started dancing a little bit with them, and I thought, "Hell, if Neveyah let me take her picture, then why not?" And asked to take their pictures.

And as you can see, they said yes too!



And so did this lovely lady. I wish I got her name, though.



Anyway, I only stayed at the concert for about an hour or so, and headed home...



Now this nice lady sells clothes at the Del Amo swap meet across the street from Del Amo Station in beautiful Carson, Ca. If you go in the east side entrance, her stall is on the right side, and she'll give you a good deal.



Well, that was my Sunday. Now, it's time to take it up a notch at work tomorrow.



Like a sword with two edges, your word can create the most beautiful dream, or your word can destroy everything around you.
~don Miguel Ruiz


No comments:

Post a Comment