Sunday, July 13, 2014

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!





WASSUP FAMILY!!!

I thought I'd show you some photos from my trip from downtown L.A., to the Venice Beach/Santa Monica area.

So, without a further ado, her we go.

This was downtown close to pershing square. I didn't actually go there because it was in the morning, but I am going down there today, so I'll get some pictures then.



And here we are, back at Venice Beach...



Damn I hate taking selfies...



O.K., when I got down to venice beach, I went over to Muscle Beach and found out they wee having a bikini contest!!! I've never been to one before, so I decided to check it out.

This was taken just before the show. In the 1st picture, you can't see her because it's too far, but the DJ playing there was the most beautiful woman at that contest, BAR NONE.

I really wish I could have gotten a better picture of her, but they said that there'll be a contest there every week till the end of August, so I will try again.



Now, they were goving away free Muscle Beach T-shirts to the audience. Mine was a little small, but it still fit pretty well, don't ya think?



Now, on to the competition...



Now on the way from Venice beach to Santa Monica, I keep seeing this weird vehicle powered by pedal power from everybody riding it.

This is the very 1st time I was able to get a picture of them.



And now, to the Santa Monica Promenade.




On the promenade, there's many talented atreet performers. I usually go to see NAIA KETE, but sometimes, you meet someone with so much talent that you have to stop and listen.

This was one of those times.

Guys, this is CHINATSU OSA.



She's an amazing singer. She sing classical songs like "Ave Maria", to beautiful classical music played from her laptop. Here's some pics of her performing.

I didn't find a video of her on You Tube, but she said she'll upload some soon.

But anyway, her voice is amazing, so if any of you out there happen to be in Santa Monica and see her out on the promenade, be sure to stop by, listen, and leave a tip.



On the way home...



Well, that was my Saturday. So, what's in store today? Who knows...



The word is not just a sound or a written symbol. The word is a force; it is the power you have to express and communicate, to think, and thereby to create the events in your life.
~don Miguel Ruiz

No comments:

Post a Comment