Sunday, May 10, 2015

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!


Mother is the name for God in the lips and hearts of little children.
- William Makepeace Thackeray


At 6 yrs "Mommy, I Love You."
At 10 yrs. "Mom, Whatever."
At 16 "Mom is so annoying."
At 18 "I wanna leave this house."
At 25 "Mom, you were right."
At 30 "I wanna go to Mom's house."
At 50 "I don't wanna lose my Mom."
At 70 "I would give up everything
for my Mom to be here with me."

Yeah, that's usually how it goes, doesn't it? Well, I'm not seventy yet, but everyday I wish I could see my Mom again. Just one more time... I wish I could hug my mother just one more time.. I would never let her go.. never.. you people out there with mothers are so lucky.. tell them you love them and appreciate them every day.. because when they are gone it is forever.

Today, we honor those who served.Watch these soldiers reunite with their moms and have yourself a good cry.

Posted by The Huffington Post on Tuesday, November 11, 2014




The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness. - Honoré de Balzac

TO ALL OF YOU OUT THERE WHO'S FORTUNATE ENOUGH TO STILL HAVE THEIR MOTHER... PLEASE TREAT THEM WITH THE RESPECT THEY DESERVE!!!


Now, let's end this blog with another amazing mother, Danni El, who wrote this beautiful song, Little Heart, for her son.









No comments:

Post a Comment