Tuesday, January 8, 2013

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!




I gather strength from the storm.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING EVERYBODY!!!



”The one thing that you have that nobody else has is you. Your voice, your mind, your story, your vision. So write and draw and build and play and dance and live as only you can.” ~ Neil Gaiman

Now I want to talk about a Martial Art I want to learn more about. The style is called Pencak Silat Inti Ombak. I posted about this martial art style BEFORE, but I didn't go much into detail about it.

Pencak Silat Inti Ombak is a style of silat that was created by Guru Daniel Prasetya. I'll let the video below explain a little about who he is, and the silat style he founded.



To watch Guru Daniel and his students in action, watch the links I provided below.

PENCAK SILAT INTI OMBAK IN VOA

DANIEL PRASETYA

GURU DANIEL PRASETYA TEACHING AT THE KUNTAO GATHERING 2006

NEW ENGLAND INNER WAVE PENCAK SILAT

INTI OMBAK JOGYAKARTA DEMO

For more information about Pencak Silat Inti Ombak, Please visit the following websites:

www.fortcollinssilat.com

www.utamainternational.com

www.intiombak.com

www.archipelago-sandata.com

www.kajukenbodenver.com

www.kapatiran-mandirigma.com



One of the styles of silat that Silat Inti Ombak comes from is a school called PUSAKA LAKUTAMA SAKTI MATARAM. Here's a small POST I made about that style a while back.

For more information about PUSAKA LAKUTAMA SAKTI MATARAM, please check out their web site: www.lakutama.com/





And Now, let's start the day with a performance by the incredible DANNI EL. I was supposed to watch her perform tonight, but well, sometimes life sucks. The video below was at a show that she did in Santa Monica that I did go to.











There are millions of different realities, and because you are life, you can manifest through any of the realities that exist in the universe.
~don Miguel Ruiz





No comments:

Post a Comment