Monday, October 10, 2011

DEAR DIARY: I JUST HAD THE BEST FUCKING WEEKEND EVER!!!

And it started last weekend at the FIESTA PANORAMA 2011.

You see, I was there because Danni El was supposed to be singing there. But... I didn't see her. All day I was there, sitting through different bands, to get a chance to see her again, but, NO LUCK.

But I can't say it was a waste of my time. I got to explore the mall over there, I saw a great indoor swapmeet, and I got some very good Mexican Bread... And the bands who did play weren't too bad. For example, there was this Spanish rock band called SOLAZ who played in the mid afternoon. Here's my favorite song they played...



But the funny thing was, from the time I got there around 11:40 A.M., until about 6:00 P.M when I left, I swear to GOD, it felt like it was 10:00 in the morning. I didn't see the shadows on the ground move, I didn't see the sun in the sky move, it was fucking wierd! I didn't see the sun move until I got back to the North Hollywood Station.

Anyway, the last thing I'm gonna say about the FIESTA PANORAMA 2011 is that This is who should have been there:





Now, I can talk about this last weekend... And about a missing woman who made me feel like a KING...

FRIDAY

After a little trip to L.A. Chinatown and OLVERA ST., I went to UNION STATION in Los Angeles, and while waiting for the bus, I saw this woman taking pictures of everything around her, and I asked her, "First time in L.A.?" She replied, "First time in the U.S." Then we got to talking, and I found out she's from Romania, and she was staying with some friends in Pasadena for a few days. she was going a different direction than I was, so I got her info from FB and off we went in our merry way, her to Beverly hills, and me to Venice Beach. Now, on the bus to Venice Beach, I met 3 more tourists, they were from Japan. The trip fron Downtown L.A. to Venice Beach is very long, so I kept reassuring her that we will get to venice before we get old. And, when they got there, they couldn't believe what they saw. I mean, were like kids in a candy store! Anyway, I left them to enjoy the sites, and I went on my merry way.

At Venice Beach, I walked the boardwalk, and went to SUBWAY to have a sandwhich, and went to my favorite restaurant, VARDO. While there, I talked to the waiter, Alejandro (who also happens to be one hell of a musician), and had an almond milk. Then, I went to Santa Monica Pier for a little while, and then went back to venice beach. You see, every first friday of the month, there is supposed to be an artwalk, kinda like the artwalk they have in Downtown L.A., but this one is smaller. Last Month I missed it because I thought it was on the boardwalk, but it wasn't. This month I found out It's on a street called ABOTT KINNEY. I went there and left a little early, but I'll be back next month. I also went back to vardo and got another Almond Milk before I went home.

SATURDAY

I had lunch with a beautiful woman, then it was off to Venice Beach again. the trip was a little longer because I took a different route, but that's Okay, because I was exploring, so to speak...

When I got to the beach, I walked on the boardwalk, feeling good, and then I saw some guys with conga drums jamming, and I just had to go over there and dance a bit. Then after an hour or so, I went by Vardo, then took the bus back to UNION STATION, before going home.

SUNDAY

Now, about that missing woman...

Well, it was back to Venice Beach YET AGAIN by way of Union Station... Back on the Boardwalk, back to seeing all the interesting people... I have to say, Venice Beach IS a really interesting place. Then, I went back by VARDO, figuring I would get myself another almond milk before continuing my day... I LOVE VARDO's ALMOND MILK. But when I got there, SHE was working behind the register...


DANNI EL. As soon as she saw me, It was like I was a long - lost relative. She treated me like I was THE MOST IMPORTANT person in the room. The best describe how I felt, It was like being Cinderella. She treated me to a exquisite meal with rice and jackfruit, with this delicious salad, and the best hot chocolate (made with almond milk) I ever had... And then when she took a break some time later, we had a chance to hang out a little bit and catch up. But then, even though I didn't want to, I had to leave... The next time I see her there though, I'm gonna buy some of that Saffron Ice Cream.

Yeah, I didn't really want to leave, but about an hour later, I was glad I did. You see, I was on the bus going over to Hollywood & Highland, when I met a nice young lady from Holland. She was a backpacker I think, and we talked a little bit about holland, about Hollywood and other tourist spots, etc. Anyway, when we were almost there, the bus broke down, and me and her decided to walk the rest of the way... Well, the bus breaking down was the short version.

The long version was some guy in a wheelchair was at the bus stop, and the bus driver used the wheelchair machine on the bus to help the man get on the bus... but the wheelchair machine malfunctioned, which was bad because the bus couldn't move. So the woman tries to get the thing to work, even going out and kicking it, and when she couldn't do it, the GUY IN THE WHEELCHAIR GETS UP OUT OF THAT GODDAMN WHEELCHAIR AND TRIES TO GET THE MACHINE WORKING, TOO!!! Now, under normal circumstances, I think I might have followed that SON OF A BITCH off the bus, and broken BOTH of his fucking legs you know, give him a REAL reason to use that damn wheelchair...

But the thing is, every time I see Danni El, for the rest of the day I'm all about peace and love... just being around her banishes any evil, violent thoughts I may have. So what did I do? I convinced my new Dutch friend to get off the bus, and we walked up to Hollywood Blvd. together. And that ASSHOLE in the wheelchair gets off also, and walks up the street faster than we are! And when we get up to Hollywood blvd., She was nice enough to let me use her camera to take these shots of the Hollywood sign before I went home:




They may not be good pictures, but they're the first pictures I ever taken of the Hollywood sign. I thank My new friend for letting me use her camera, and sending me the pictures, And I thank Danni El, for helping me make this a Magickal Sunday.

My Monday was also pretty damn great as well, but well... I'll talk about that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment