Friday, October 14, 2011

Somebody's gonna be dissapointed with me...

I was so pissed of by my bike being stolen, that I forgot to do my chanting last night! Oh well. Anyways, the a police officer came, he made a report, and I hope I get my bike back safe and sound... although personally, I think it's chopped up somewhere.

But other than what happened, my week really wasn't half bad. I got to go to some parts of L.A. I've never been to like Koreatown, And I've been to Beverly Hills and Westwood, and I got to revisit places like the Grand Central Market, and Olvera St. in El Pueblo de Los Angeles, and of course, Venice Beach. And at least I got to go to the Downtown Artwalk this month. And, I plan to go next month as well.

Man, the places you end up while you're looking for a job! Well, after the week I had, I'm taking it easy for a little while... Until Tomorrow that is, because I'm going over to Santa Monica for Radiance Movement's Opening.

Well, to whoever is reading this...

MAKE IT A WONDERFUL WEEKEND!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment