Thursday, October 13, 2011

I'M F**KING PISSED RIGHT NOW!!!

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to Dance in the Rain.
- Vivian Greene

Learning to Dance in the rain... You know, it's funny, this is the perfect quote for me right now... BECAUSE SOME JACKASS STOLE MY BIKE TONIGHT!!!

I mean... I had TWO locked chains on it, the place where I left it is usually swarming with sherrif deputies, AND there is a security guard supposed to be guarding the area. I thought my bike was safe. I guess I was wrong. When I got back from the Downtown L.A. Artwalk, I found some other bike where MY bike was supposed to be... my bike was totally gone. Well, I'm gonna report it stolen... first thing tomorrow. because, I had to walk home, and I'm bone tired.

And the way my financial situation is, it's gonna take months for me to get a new bike.

Yeah, it's raining hard right now. better get my dancing shoes...

No comments:

Post a Comment