Sunday, December 18, 2011

Lost Generation? Reverse It!!!

I found this video on You Tube today, and it kind of reminds me of what a few friends of mine are doing to help change this world of ours for the better...



Uploaded by metroamv on Nov 30, 2007
I guess I should finally get around to putting something here. I am surprised that it has received so much attention recently.

This video was created for the AARP U@50 video contest and placed second

It is based on the Argentinian Political Advertisement "The Truth" by RECREAR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lFz5jbUfJbk

The two songs are
Mind things
Our Lifes, Our Destinies

t r y ^ d
Beauty
both of which are available for free through the creative commons license and on the site http://www.jamendo.com/en/.

Big thanks to Liz for doing the voice over work for this and most of my videos!

Category:
Film & Animation

Tags:
AARP you@50 Video Contest lost generation metro metroamv

License:
Standard YouTube License

No comments:

Post a Comment