Tuesday, July 3, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANNI EL!!!


Hi everyone.

If you read this blog, then the woman below needs NO introduction. But to anybody who doesn't know...


Say hello to Danni El.



She is a very talented musician, and one of the best people out there you're ever going to meet. I made a couple of posts a while back about how I met her, so here's an abbreviated version.

It was April 16th, 2011. I was out in Hollywood, hurrying back to the Hollywood - Highland Red Line Station. But just before I got there, I heard a sound, a very beautiful, angelic sound that was calling to me, so I turned around...

I saw a woman perform one of the most beautiful songs I ever heard, which I found out later that day was named COLORES, totally mesmerized.

I didn't stay long enough for her to finish singing her second song, because the time left on my Bus transfer was about to run out and I had to get out of there... but in her guitar case, she had a cardboard sign that had her name, her facebook page, her You Tube page, and her twitter. So, I borrowed a pen, wrote down her information, and when I got home, I tracked her down on FB and introduced myself, and added links to her FB page, her YouTube Channel, and her Twitter to this blog (you can find them in the Side Bar). I went back up to Hollywood Blvd, at least once a week for a whole month hoping to see her perform. And, when she was doing live shows, I posted announcements about them on my FB page and on this blog.

In other words, I became a BIG fan.

Well, that's about it. there's not much more than that. Well, there is that time when I got that Harry Potter wand, and also the time when I introduced myself to her in person, but I'll tell that story another time.

Well anyway, now that I told you all a little bit about who she is, here's my special birthday message to her.


There is a gift that gold cannot buy, A blessing that's rare and true

That's the gift of a wonderful person coming into my life,

Like I have in you.






P.S. I really hope you come back soon. And when you do, I know the world will be blown away by what you can do...




No comments:

Post a Comment