Thursday, July 12, 2012

HAPPY THURSDAY!!!





Today, I will be gentle with myself.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING!!! Today, It's the Downtown L.A. Artwalk, and come hell or high water, I'm gonna go this time!!! Well, maybe. I'm greatful for everything that I've achieved so far, and for all that I will achieve in the future...

The first step to living the life you want, is leaving the life you don’t want. Taking that first step forward is always the hardest. But then each step forward, gets easier and easier. And each step forward, get you closer and closer. Until eventually, what had once been invisible, starts to be visible. And what had once felt impossible, starts to feel possible.. -Karen Salmansohn

Now, let's begin the with the legendary Baaba Maal, performing in the video, THREE LITTLE BIRDS.< If you want to know more about this amazing Senegalese artist, check him out at www.baabamaal.tv.



Inner silence is the place of silent knowledge where you know everything, and you can see that there are multiple choices. This is the beginning of dreaming, and from this place you can begin to direct the dream.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment