Friday, July 13, 2012

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!





I trust my intuition to deliver inspiring visions of my future.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING!!! Oh shit, It's Friday the 13th!!! In this culture, today is supposed to be an unlucky day. Personally though, I believe that whether a day is lucky or unlucky is more dependent on whether YOU feel lucky or not. And I'm feeling pretty lucky today, probably because yesterday, I had one of the luckiest days ever! But I'll tell you more about that later today.

“i thank god for this most amazing day, for the leaping greenly spirits of trees & for the blue dreams of sky & for everything which is natural, which is infinite, which is yes.” e.e. cummings

Now, let's begin the with the legendary Baaba Maal, performing MARIAMA. This particular song is the first of baaba's songs I ever heard, and it got me hooked om baaba maal.If you want to know more about this amazing Senegalese artist, check him out at www.baabamaal.tv.



You were born a great magician, and with the gift of magic you create your personal story.
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment