Sunday, July 15, 2012

HAPPY SUNDAY!!!





I unconditionally forgive everyone for all hurt that I have ever experienced in the presence of their actions.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie




GOOD MORNING!!! Well, it's Sunday, and my lucky feeling is still coming on strong! I'm thankful for all the good fortune that's come my way in the past couple of days...

Close your eyes & imagine the best version of you possible. That’s who you really are, let go of any part of you that doesn’t believe it…..

Now, Let's start the day with Baaba Mall, performing GOONGAMA. If you want to know more about this amazing Senegalese artist, check him out at www.baabamaal.tv.



"You were born a great magician, and with the gift of magic you create your personal story. "
~don Miguel Ruiz



No comments:

Post a Comment