Tuesday, February 26, 2013

HAPPY TUESDAY!!!





I shine my light of happiness into the darkness of negativity.
~Jonathan-Lockwood Huie



GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!!

A Vision for Our Soul's Intention

We see a world where we are living in alignment with the bigger Intention we made before we came into these bodies, before we came to this Earth; where we have realized that our daily intentions are in us because of desires we brought with us when we were born to this life; and that our comfort or discomfort here on Earth is caused by whether we are moving toward or away from our bigger Intention - our Soul's Intention..

We see a world where all people have discovered their individual calling - their Soul's Intention - and are living, working, playing, and loving in alignment with it.

--The Intenders of the Highest Good; Vision Alignment Project
~ JOIN HUMANITY'S TEAM




"I don't like to be called a Martial Artist because like I just said, I'm not really a martial artist. I just use the martial arts to help achieve my goals in survival, and health (and when I say health, I mean physical, mental, and spiritual).

And honestly, there are certain "issues" in the Martial Arts Universe that keep me from wanting to wear the label of, "Martial Artist".

Besides, In my opinion, a lot of martial artists, especially here in the U.S., tend to be a very strange group of people. But I DO love to read about the arts, watch martial art movies, and learning more about the Martial Arts."
I typed those words above in the martial arts and survival section of this blog, I was talking about a certain aspect of the Martial Arts that I want to talk about today. You see, when you're studying the martial arts, there are many pitfalls, problems and scams you will encounter in the martial arts subculture.

While there IS good training out there, there's a lot more bad training than there is good. And you need to know about both before you give somebody your money.

Now to be honest with you, this is a very difficult subject for me to talk about... which is why I'm not going to talk about it. I'll let the experienced Martial Artist, You Tube User WMPYR talk about it in detail... believe me, he does a better job at it that I can ever hope to.



Here's a couple of more rescources to help you out...

ON BEING A SAMURAI



MARTIAL ARTS CULTURE

And by the way, if you want to know more about WMPYR and what he does, you can check out his website: http://www.k4s.i8.com/


Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything. - George Bernard Shaw



And now, let's start the day with AGUILA COSMICA, from the "Acoustik Guitar" Album by John H. Clarke

CLICK HERE TO WATCH










These are the happiest moments of your life--when the real you comes out, when you don't care about your past and you don't worry about the future.
~don Miguel Ruiz










No comments:

Post a Comment